PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help - am desperate!!

cult_clothing
19-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone can help me as I desperate!!

For about a month now I have been trying to source suppliers of clothing brands such as Teenage Millionaire, Sesame street, Button Moon, Emily Strange etc.. but have had no luck whatsoever after searching through thousands of search engines!! Maybe I'm typing the wrong thing into the search? e.g. Emily Strange suppliers/wholesaler

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be so grateful otherwise I may as well forget about my dream of opening a shop if I can't get the stock I want!!!

Thank you so much!!

Katie

natasha
19-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum.

There is another member selling these clothes, ive just bumped up the thread so take a look.

User name is slinger, its the "website updated thread"

cult_clothing
19-08-2004, 09:26 AM
Thanks for bumping the thread Natasha! But I think it would be too cheeky to ask where "slinger" gets his stock from, I just need a point in the right direction.

natasha
19-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Well he sells his online, if your going to open a shop then thats different.

Hey you can ask the worse he can say is no!!

or if your that desperate then ask him if he can do you a deal, if its good enough deal for you then you got nothing to lose....

Its worth a try....

stephenmurray
19-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Hi Katie

Emily Strange wholesale requests can be made here:
http://www.cosmicdebris.com/all/wholesale/request.cfm

Teenage Millionaire are ditributed by 88streetstudios:
6 Academy Buildings
Fanshaw Street
London
N1 6LQ
p - 0207 729 8588
f - 0207 729 5858
e - Ruben@88streetstudios.com
Contact name - Ruben Martinez

Not sure about Sesame Street Distributors but hope this helps

cult_clothing
19-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Thank you sooooooooooo much Stephen!!

PS. I have also sent you an email

Slinger
19-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Oooo i didn't think of Sesame Street t-shirts :p

Netcomm UK
19-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Is Cult Clothing going to be the name of your shop?

If so, be careful. Here in Cheltenham, we have a shop called that and they have a string of shops across the UK.

stephenmurray
20-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Absolutely - there is a Cult Clothing in edinburgh where I am located as well as other towns and Cities. You wouldn't want to have the same name as your competitor!

Also if you are unfortunate enough to have a Cult Clothing in your area and are looking to stock the same labels as them then don't bargain on the suppliers dealing with you as Cult Clothing are there biggest account for many of them and they are s*** scared of losing their business. If they do agree to supply you then they often make you agree not to undercut Cult Clothing. Whatever happened to friendly competition! Can you tell I don't like Cult Clothing very much?!

cult_clothing
20-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Thanks everyone!

I noticed this yesterday after searching the web, so I am most definately going to re-think the name!! Although I stupidly didn't even think about seeing if someone else had the same name!! DUH!!

1nzvestor
20-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Check out 'The Trader' as another source of supply.