PDA

View Full Version : Apparel for Sale...Any Takers?

weakbecomeheros
27-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Hi,
This is my first post here, but I've been looking around at other posts for sometime now. Business (persay) is really my area, I'm more of a "Cultural Entreprenuer" if you like...but that doesn't pay the bills very well. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I design and print my own t-shirts with "one of" designs runs, I make around about 10-20 shirts with one design on. Once there done I destroy the design template and the hard copy, I'm really appealing to small niche (is that how you spell it?) audiences.

Up until now I've sold among friends, eBay and in a local student eatery, for around about the 10 mark. My personal opinion is that there worth at least 15 retail. I print 100% 165gm cotton and will do any colour (i.e. I do summer colours at the moment)

I work part-time, but my job is **** and I'm looking to expand my t-shirts and quit my job. While I'm fasing out my job I would really like a no-strings attached retailer to sell my product, but the kind of shops that attract my audience what orders of like 100-200 of each shirt, and this is killing the idea of what I'm doing.

I've got no web design experince and no money to put into it. All I've got is my skills and my hands...

So really what I'm saying is can anyone help? I'm always open to make a deal and sign a contract. Any others out there who are looking to get into business but arn't sure where to go. I may be even open to sale or return (contracted). I can even do subject spesific

you can Email me (weakwecomeheros@btinternet.com) I've included a picture of my current design there all like this style of image in 1-3 colours

weakbecomeheros
27-06-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm not seeing a lot of love for my t-shirts and this hurts me so. (not)

On a more serious note I would like to know what people think of my work. A picture (with out being big headed) does not do the product justace.

The images I do can really, really vary. I would call them an up-market shirt due to the theme and the content. Like intellegnt shirts as apossed to "Kiss me Quick" and other such sh*t.

Back on to the selling of it, I may be able to send the right person a sample if I could have it back afterwards (pitiful, I know). I can't express how open I am to serious deals for these shirts.

Adam
28-06-2004, 12:43 AM
The problem is that "everyone" seems to do T-Shirts these days.

gwhaskew
28-06-2004, 12:35 PM
you know if a shop is asking for 100-200 shirts at a time, i really think you should take it. i know what you mean about not wanting to mass produce, but when your business is really making money then you can be selective.

G.

weakbecomeheros
29-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Did get the email Frazer and I son't really think what your doing is what I'm looking for. I doesn't really meet my audience. Thanks Anyway...