PDA

View Full Version : Logo design

AutgraphGolf
08-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Guys,

I am looking to get a logo made up and would obviously like to give the business to somebody on this forum.

If you are interested in quoting please mail me on nathan.henwood@autographgolf.com and I will supply you with a brief on what is required.

Cheers

Nathan

BreakfastClubba
08-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Same here!

Contact info@freeloveandmusic.com please.

I need details on timescale and prices, and links to previous work would be useful.

Cheers
Stu

BenYetMore
08-06-2004, 08:12 PM
Hi Nathan,

I have tried to send you an email about this but it has bounced back, do you have another you would like me to send something to?

Best wishes
Ben

kermey
08-06-2004, 11:05 PM
You guys should also check out www.contractedwork.com.

Its mainly American designers but the exchange rate is very much in our favour at the moment (if your buying of course!).

Baboon
09-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Try www.designoutpost.com

They have a forum where you give them your brief, designers submit there ideas and you choose which one wins.

One of my mates tried it and was quite impressed with the quality of logo.

It is mainly American also but there are a few British designers on there and like Kermey said with the exchange rate it works out OK.

Cheers

Jim

peekaboo
09-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Hi Nathan,

Give Amanda from www.trulyace.com a bell. She will create a logo to your needs the way you want it.

Regards
Brett White

VLAHAKISA
09-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Thank you Brett :-)

All pricing for the logo design service, as well as a comprehensive portfolio also can be viewed at www.trulyace.com.

Regards

Amanda