PDA

View Full Version : Update

robnights
02-05-2004, 06:44 PM
I haven't written in here for a long time and I will now update you as to what is happening......

I got most of my site made and configured it to paypal, and all I needed to do was organize some hosting, but as the business would offer the same service as hundreds of other businesses, and I am not experienced in this sector, I decided against launching the business. I am now concentrating on my exams and will be back!

I am currently thinking about a new ebusiness venture that I could and would enjoy doing and one that would not take too much maintenance as I will be at college next year.

If anyone has any ideas about what the internet needs, I would be happy to hear from you!

Thanks everyone!

mattley23
02-05-2004, 08:27 PM
No to be rude but if i worked out what the internet 'needed' i wouldnt be telling anyone else, i would be doing it myself pal.

Good luck in your search, and with your exams matey.

robnights
02-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Lol, good point! but...maybe someone would think of something that needs to be done but dont realy want to start it because they think that they wouldnt enjoy it, it wouldnt be profitable or they were not sure that it would work. I am only looking for ideas, they dont have to be sensible, profitable or anything like that, just plain ideas.

Thanks for the gud look btw! :-)

Adam
02-05-2004, 09:57 PM
okay, how about a site that displays the time?

I have other ideas but I wouldn't share them so other people could make money off my idea.

MarkusMaximus
04-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Adam
okay, how about a site that displays the time?

I have other ideas but I wouldn't share them so other people could make money off my idea.

Already done! timeanddate.com (http://www.timeanddate.com) displays the present time of just about everywhere in the world.

Adam
04-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Okay, thankyou for that.

Mabe my sarcasm in my post didn't come across as intended.

Marketeer
04-05-2004, 04:50 PM
I own a watch

:-)