PDA

View Full Version : Sales/Introduction Letters

bedazzle
21-04-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm looking for someone that can write good sales / introduction letters on accounts related services.

Does anyone know someone who is good at this?

Thanks

lhamlin
21-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Hi

What sort of thing are you looking for? It's probably best to make a note of what you are trying to sell, who your consumers are and why they would a) want your services, and b) change from their regular provider

After finding this out, it should be easier to think of how to word it as you will have a better understanding of who your consumers are.

Hope this helps

bedazzle
21-04-2004, 10:46 PM
cheers.....

does anyone know of someone who can write effective sales letters?

mesci
22-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi bedazzle,

Do you mean PR/marketing type letters - i.e. to be sent out as mailshots.

If so email me and we can discuss further. I have a background of PR, press release writing and promotional mailshots.

Regards,

Kate

WebbDigital
sales@webbdigital.com
05511 436077

Marketeer
22-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Do plenty myself but have absolutely no time sorry. However, I will say that you need to get a good professional copywriter to do it for you. I've lost count of the amount of **** sales letters I see that are written by someone without relevant experience or flair for it.

A good sales letter can do wonders. Good on you for looking for people who can write a good one rather than blindly going ahead yourself.

If you're interested, try looking at www.andyowen.co.uk My be pricy but the articles on there drive home the point I made above.

bedazzle
22-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Thanks Marketeer, looks cracking and some great clients, could be worth it!

Kate, I'll be in touch!