PDA

View Full Version : need office space / rent a desk Surrey / S London

seangannon1972
13-09-2002, 03:46 PM
I have established a business over the last year in recruitment and now want to move into an office. To keep costs down, I am looking to share with someone else. I have one possible but the more the merrier as costs will be reduced.

Does anyone else want to share an office or know of a rent a desk scheme in operation? Open on location as I will rent a flat nearby (dedication!) Ideally around Surrey / Sussex / South London ( SE or SW )

E-mail me st sean@jacksonrundle.com

Rachael
28-04-2003, 09:11 PM
did you start your business at home at first? I was thinking about doing this (again a recruitment business). I have been looking at office space just because i was thinking of a more proffessional outlook and obviously having that motivation of actually going to work rather than in my pjs and doing nothing all day!
Id be really interested in hearing how you started etc email me if you get chance on rachael113uk@hotmail.com

Karl
29-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi,

I am already a running a tsudent recruitment company, with a view to move into medical recruitment very soon. What areas of recruitment are you looking at?

i also live in South London!

ruthcoe
29-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Hi

It all depends on how much space you need. I know in my area there is a business park that provides an office space, use of office equipment(phone, fax, photocopier, computer) you just pay for phone calls and I think that actual rent of the space is very cheap or free for new businesses for a period. It may be something to do with Chamber of Commerce or your local Business Link. If you contact them they will know.

It gets you on the next rung of the ladder without spending too much.

Hope this helps.

Ruth
www.secretarialangel.co.uk
Virtuality to reality