PDA

View Full Version : New Business help

flamah
05-04-2004, 03:04 AM
Hi, I know this site helps new businesses but I have a good business idea but need to know how to put it into practise from scrach

1nzvestor
05-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Best idea is to partner-up with people on this site (and other sites) and do a brainstorm to see how viable this is.

Keep us posted and email me if interested to take this further.

DemonAngel
05-04-2004, 08:33 PM
I did some market research first - looked to see whom my compets were, how ong they have been established for - the usual research.
Spoke to others in similar situations, went to chamber of commerce - and then went for it - and have nevr looked back since.
I think it's a case of chatting to as many people as possible, ask loads of questions - direct them at people from all walks of life not just those in your sector but from all over.

Regards

Adam
06-04-2004, 12:24 AM
Flamah

Hard to answer based on limited details, have a search through the forum to see if you are working in a similar field.

There are a number of organisations that can help, including us but if you register at the main shell site they have lots of useful information on everything from market research to tax to financing yourself.

If you can give some idea as to the field you wish to go in to then we can help with providing services cheaply but also let you try ideas out and ask questions.

I am sure you realise there is a lot of work for you today but a lot of help as well.