PDA

View Full Version : Business Partner's' wanted!

iLiveUK
21-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi all, just an idea post to see if any interest out there! You don't ask, you don't get!

I have a bunch of websites that I've developed in the past as 'test' sites, some have been for showcases, some for testing scripts and software etc..

Each in it's own could be a good business that would generate income.
I'm a developer at the moment though and am also focusing on another business timewise so don't have time to take these forwards.

What they need is someone who can catch a vision for them, then follow through with online marketing and content update etc...

Below are the basic of what each site does, they are all membership driven sites, built upon social networks but developed to act differently. I have built many of these sites for customers in the past, those who have given them time and attention have made a lot of money from them... Thought it may be worth seeing if someone is interested in getting a 'free' website/business op, in return for working on selling it/them as a partner!

1 - chat / social network based on the international club scene. IF clubbing is your thing, then you will like this :-)
2 - modelling / acting talent agency type site. good potential for passive recurring income.
3 - UK modelling exposure site - premium domain...
4 - VEGAS online gambling. PREMIUM DOMAIN - site needs developing on this but would not take long.

there are more, just looking for the right person / people to help take these out there!?

Any interest let me know. At the moment they are gathering dust!

RW Campbell
21-04-2012, 08:34 PM
hi there,
could you email me please?
robert@robertwcampbell.co.uk

thanks,
robert campbell