PDA

View Full Version : product desgin

danielprempeh
21-03-2012, 12:16 AM
hi, I have explored all business ideas and at college my tutor help me find my passion and hobby and it is making objects & analysis them

so my business idea is to create a website where potential product developers and creators can buy basic model drawings with measurements of products like tables chairs and lamps, etc

and we will aslo offer a bespoke service in which on request we can either...
desgin your product for your on paper with measurements
or
if you have a product idea that you want to develop then we can desgin 4 types of possible senarios then you can choose the best one depending on the ergonomics, anthroprometics and ability of the product to consumer,

then once that is done we can create a final product sketch and also provide a product model less than a4 size and made out of polystyrene with your sketch

TitanWebsites
21-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi,

Be carefully not to give all your idea away. There are many many helpful people on the forums, but it only takes on to steel your idea.

Unfortunately I am not in your target group, so can't comment on your idea.

I would point out you haven't actually asked a questions or anything either.

Good luck with your idea.

mTech
26-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Any questions? You can't really expect people to reply to your thread if you have no questions... But i agree with Titan. Be careful not to give your ideas away!
But hey... Most of us are here to help :)

meisage
28-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Any questions? You can't really expect people to reply to your thread if you have no questions... But i agree with Titan. Be careful not to give your ideas away!
But hey... Most of us are here to help :)

Right, it only take a snap to steal your idea,so be careful on spilling them. Though, I believe most of the members here are more than willing to help!