PDA

View Full Version : Free Ebook for Survey

pego
19-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I need more participants for market research Iím conducting on the ADitBoard and it's customer base. The results I have received already have been invaluable, but I require more.

In return for your participation, I will send you an eBook that I sell on eBay called "Create a website in 7 Days", which teaches you how to create your own unique website using Word-Press. I wrote the Ebook myself and have received positive feedback for this Ebook through eBay.

If you are unfamiliar with what the ADitBoard is, you can check my elevator pitch out here (http://www.shell-livewire.org/my-business-kit), but there is also an explanation given at the top of the survey. To receive the Ebook you will have to provide your email at the end of the survey. Providing your email is optional, but it helps me to identify the uniqueness of each survey and is the address i will send the eBook to.

Thank you in advance for your participation, if you have any question please ask below.

Click here to take the survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZJ65XDG)

Richard.curran
19-09-2011, 02:07 PM
There we go, I have completed your survey. I would like to see your ebook please!

Of course, I already have a website and will not be making one in W.P any time soon, but I'd really enjoy reading it just to see what the options are with a W.P site and possibly I'll forward it on to my Dad, who'd like it and probably use it.

FYI to others out there reading this the survey only takes two seconds to do, its only a handful of questions and all but one is multiple choice. (Marketing experts say that reviews and testimonials will hugely increase conversion rates...! Hope this helps you get a few more responses!)

moranca89
19-09-2011, 02:21 PM
hi, i would like to known abourt ebook if you can send me more information.

pego
19-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks Richard, I have sent the eBook to your email.

Moranca89 the eBook will help you to create a website using open source software Word Press. I have created the eBook so a unique website can be created within 7 days and as such I have labled each chapter as a day with the premise that you complete 1 chapter each day.

The great thing about Word-Press is you can create a shop, business website etc... without paying a penny to anyone (except for the purchase of web hosting/domain name). Word-Press has lots of software plugins which can extend your websites functionality to new levels. A bit of imagination is needed to make an available theme (template) unique, but many people just use the theme as given, as the themes are very well designed anyway.

pego
20-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Hey Peeps

I still need a lot more surveys done. It only takes 2 mins or less depending on how you answer the first question.

In return, i will take your survey and provide you with a cool ebook.

I have completed modules in survey creation and analytics so any tips you may want on writing a survey i can also provide.

lewisbassett
21-09-2011, 06:46 PM
I've just done the survey too - and it was quite quick.

I used WordPress for my site - it's an excellent package and I would highly recommend it.

pego
22-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks Lewis

Highly appreciated.

Combute
22-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I need more participants for market research Iím conducting on the ADitBoard and it's customer base. The results I have received already have been invaluable, but I require more.

In return for your participation, I will send you an eBook that I sell on eBay called "Create a website in 7 Days", which teaches you how to create your own unique website using Word-Press. I wrote the Ebook myself and have received positive feedback for this Ebook through eBay.

If you are unfamiliar with what the ADitBoard is, you can check my elevator pitch out here (http://www.shell-livewire.org/my-business-kit), but there is also an explanation given at the top of the survey. To receive the Ebook you will have to provide your email at the end of the survey. Providing your email is optional, but it helps me to identify the uniqueness of each survey and is the address i will send the eBook to.

Thank you in advance for your participation, if you have any question please ask below.

completed the survey and provided my email - Would like to read the eBook maybe it will teach me something!! :) - On a serious note I may have a proposition for you once I have read the book.

cheers
Rob

pego
22-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Rob

Thank you for your participation.
I sent the Ebook to the email you provided.

pego
28-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Over a 1000 viewers of this thread, yet very few participants:confused:.
So just wanted to stick this back at the top again:)

Whether you have a business, your a sole trader or just an individual, I would really apreciate your opinion. It literally takes less than 2 mins and most questions are multiple choice.

Please Click here to take the survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZJ65XDG)

simonr
03-10-2011, 08:07 AM
but few completions....

I have no idea for sure but I wonder if it might be because for many people (like me) the questionnaire consists of only one question, the first, to which I answered "No". People might feel that the questionnaire simply doesn't apply to them as it's currently presented.

S

lewisbassett
06-10-2011, 01:53 PM
pego,

I've tried running a few surveys myself and failed miserably.

I've had better sucess using AdWords to test marketing ideas.

Get one of those many free AdWords vouchers and open an account. Set up a campaign, but add around 8 different ads to your ad group. Make sure each ad is different, and use headlines that test different things. For example, if I want to test why someone is likely to want a database system, I'll use ad like these:

"Save time with a bespoke database system"
"Look more professional with a bespoke database system"
"Protect your data with a..."
"Get prospects on autopilot with a..."
"Run your business on autopilot with a..."

I then target the ad to people searching for "database design" or something similar. After a few days, I check the result, and which ever ad had the most clicks is generally the one that most motivated people.

This is real market research, with real data from real people who are really interested in the product. The problem with these sort of surveys is that the results are heavily biased because most of the people who complete them are only doing so to be helpful - they are not really your prospects.