PDA

View Full Version : Free Business Page On First Page Of Google

SEO Backlink Expert
06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi Everyone

I have just added a new product to my website aimed at new start ups and small businesses.

The product is a guaranteed 1st page google exposure for local business listings ie: Plumbers Nottingham or spray Tans Derby. The best thing about this offer is we will build you a seo optimized business profile and do all of the off page seo work to guaranteed you first page listings in your local area. We have both a monthly plan and yearly. The one year plan is more than 50% off.

There is no need what so ever for your own website, you can of course have your website details on your business page.

To find out more head over to our website and have a look. Here (http://www.buywebsitebacklinks.com)

Regards

Danny Shaw

Combute
06-09-2011, 02:54 PM
You would have been better off writing - Hi Everyone I setup a company to rip off people who no little about websites/computers. What you are doing is nothing original, smile local and all the other names they go under have been doing it for years - its a scam - We have taken several clients away from these services, built them a completely bespoke site which they own 100% rights to and hosted it for them and it still works out cheaper in the long run, and although we cannot guarantee 1st page listing because we use organic SEO 9 times out of 10 we get you there.

Your company is a big scam - you are charging 800 per year for Google Local Listing? - Its a free service by Google!!!! - You charge 45 for 24 EDU backlinks that wont be relevant and will therefore penalise the site - I could go on and on.

Point blank your business is scamming individuals who no little about websites and all they see is that they will get there site on Google's first page which comes at a rediculous price.

borderbound
07-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Well I'm glad you said it!

This website is for people who are new in business - its fine to advertise, (that's half my reasons for being here) but don't scam. don't spam.

Richard.curran
08-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Well I'm glad you said it!

This website is for people who are new in business - its fine to advertise, (that's half my reasons for being here) but don't scam. don't spam.

It's fine to have a link in your signature, but not really fine to go about advertising as that is the spam part. No one is really interested in advertisements here anyway.

Good luck to everyone avoiding scams, never pay for something that aught to be free.

SEO Backlink Expert
09-09-2011, 04:18 AM
Our services are not a scam and only white hat techniques are used. The edu backlinks are very targeted otherwise they would be ineffective as you mentioned. Having your own website built is obviously a better option for any client but our one page business profile package is set and forget and is aimed at people who do not want to spend a fortune on ppc just to target their local area.

SEO companies not matter how they wrap it up, use the same techniques, so bad mouthing our services is only a marketing ploy by others.

SEO Backlink Expert
09-09-2011, 04:20 AM
Our services are not a scam and only white hat techniques are used. The edu backlinks are very targeted otherwise they would be ineffective as you mentioned. Having your own website built is obviously a better option for any client but our one page business profile package is set and forget and is aimed at people who do not want to spend a fortune on ppc just to target their local area.

SEO companies not matter how they wrap it up, use the same techniques, so bad mouthing our services is only a marketing ploy by others.

Combute
14-09-2011, 05:19 AM

Point proven, you clearly haven't experienced many SEO companies and how they operate because I can guarantee you that we don't use the same techniques as you and your comment referring to PPC is very weak, we in fact stop clients campaigns until we have developed their SEO and in many cases we have gotten websites to the first page of Google for very generic terms without spending a single penny on PPC.

If you think SEO is about PPC and generic techniques you have a lot to learn - SEO is individual to the website you are applying it to using generic techniques should only be done in conjunction with tailored techniques.

The most laughable thing is - Your website has a page rank of 0 - so please tell me how you will achieve what you claim?

Combute
14-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Which ever way you look at it or try and convince the "world" otherwise - the fact is you have setup a website that sells single "business profile" pages to individuals at a rediculously high price on the basis that you get them more backlinks and get them to the first page of Google.

To achieve this you simply buy a set of backlinks from the hundreds of options available online and you also invest a percentage of the money a customer is paying on Google Adwords which is a FREE system. So in fact in my personal opinion you are a scam because:
1) You get pages to the first page by spending part of the customers money on a free open system that the customer could do themselves.
2) You charge a high monthly cost for a rented website that as and when the customer wants to leave your hosting they have nothing to move with i.e. no website.
3) You talk about all these niche SEO services on your site which you charge rediculous amounts for yet your own page has a Google rank of 0?! - This showing an incredible lack of knowledge in SEO and inability to undergo SEO services on a clients website.

Your "services" are nothing new, it requires very little or no skill and portrays a different message to the customer than what is actually being undertaken by yourselves due to the somewhat confusing nature and lingo that appears within I.T. World.

A customer could simply register their own "Business Profile" or even create an entire website using FREE services such as "Google Sites" www.Google.com/sites and being Google it's already optimised for Google. They could then invest half the amount you charge if not a quarter into Google Adwords www.Google.com/adwords and get there own site "To the top of Google" - This in my opinion would not only be far more efficient for the user but less costly and future proof.

By no means have I chosen to attack you personally or slander your business as a result of feeling threatened by "competition" - instead you should understand that if you are going to post a service on a forum crowded with I.T. Professionals and Developers with many many years experience like myself you should expect us to see right through you and highlight the issues to help other forum members. I see no good in your services and worry you are cornering startup businesses into spending high prices on services they will benefit very little from.

Richard.curran
14-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Ok well I don't want to get my hands dirty so I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty. It does appear to me that you are asking for 190 for a Google Places Page. Am I right? What is the difference between setting up your own Google Places Page and what you will do?

It just seems to me that you are asking for 190 and in return the person is getting at most 1 hours work from you.

Would you say that a reasonable price for setting up a Facebook Fan Page for a business would be about 200?

I don't want to comment on whether or not that is good or bad value, that all depends on your perception of things. If something should be free then don't pay, is my mantra. However, someone actively filling out the details on a form for you is something that you should pay for as it is someone's time... It just depends on how much value you place on that. If setting up Google Places Pages is seen as being worth it at that price for people then this is a gap in the market that I didn't know about and the profit margins are very attractive, is all I'll say.

Combute
18-09-2011, 04:32 AM
I haven't a clue why I or anyone else for that matter didn't spot this earlier as its possibly the biggest give away that this whole thing is a scam:

The title of this thread reads "Free Business Page On First Page Of Google"

- I cannot see anywhere that I can get a FREE business page on the first page of Google. Not only is that false advertising its also very deceitful and incredibly unprofessional - You won't last 5min in business with techniques like that.

Richard.curran
18-09-2011, 12:20 PM
LoL, there's some Free advice from Combute! Nice!

Are you not surprised that Ig has not been in here, given Free SEO Backlink's signature there, "Buy Backlinks..."?

Combute
22-09-2011, 12:53 AM
LoL, there's some Free advice from Combute! Nice!

Are you not surprised that Ig has not been in here, given Free SEO Backlink's signature there, "Buy Backlinks..."?

Funny thing is I put closure on both threads (This one and the thread I started about Buying backlinks) and was able to do so by linking the 2. I stand by what I said letting money exchange hands for links on websites isn't a bad thing if the link is relevant, quality and give value to its readers which is what I was reffering to in my thread - However participating in backlink campaigns like this thread suggests is a big no no.

I know 100% that very large organisations and extremely popular sites (I would rather not name) buy quality links on other peoples webistes & blogs to increase traffic and sales. However you would never catch them buying links through any kind of generic backlink campaign like this.

I hate to say it but ths whole business presented by "SEO Backlink Expert" is nothing but someone capitalising on Free online services and users lack of knowledge online

dan_plan
23-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I hate to say it but ths whole business presented by "SEO Backlink Expert" is nothing but someone capitalising on Free online services and users lack of knowledge online

I have to say that, if everything is done ethically, I don't see anything wrong with that.

After all also a web design agency capitalises on lack of user knowledge.

I think the value of a service doesn't depend on the cost paid by the supplier but the benefit to the client. A lot of people don't know at all about those free services or are far too busy to do that themselves.

Combute
23-09-2011, 11:34 PM
I have to say that, if everything is done ethically, I don't see anything wrong with that.

After all also a web design agency capitalises on lack of user knowledge.

I think the value of a service doesn't depend on the cost paid by the supplier but the benefit to the client. A lot of people don't know at all about those free services or are far too busy to do that themselves.

Your response could potentially open a world of trouble! - I will respond quite bluntly - A web design agency that capitalises on lack of user knowledge is not a web design agency but more individuals/businesses built on the back of thinking they are web developers/designers. A true and professional web design and development agency like us build websites to generate/increase revenue, so the cost of our service could be based on the value it brings to the business - but in reality we only charge for the time we took to design and develop the site.

I don't know if it's just me but if a business or individual is charging me 190 to list my website/business on Google Local - Which is a completely FREE service, I would be livid and summarise that business as a scam.

Over the years I have witnessed many people categorising Web Design Agencies and I.T. Companies as people who take advantage of the computer illerate by charging extortionate fees - However my response to this is quite simple - When I personally develop a website and charge the amount I do - Yes to those that don't understand what is involved they only see the user interface and visual aspects of the site and therefore value the service solely on that which is why they feel prices are overpriced and they are being "Scammed" - However if I was to show them the literally 1000s of lines of code that make up the sites we build and if they where to calculate the profit they generate as a result of the site we have built - Would they then see it as though they have been "scammed"???? - I think not. - Its standard human nature that we value things on what we get in return - unfortunately in the I.T. world its hard to value what you get unless you was to sit in the room and watch the developer spend countless hours writing code which they have spent years mastering. I will give you something to think about - Look around at web design agencies the common thing now is for a web design agency who write their own code to make referrence to drinking a lot of "Coffee" - Why because we work long hours writing code - If we write code to perform unique tasks on your behalf and it doesn't work straight away - we can't charge the user for the time to make it work - so in many cases we end up spending countless development hours that we don't actually get paid for.

The major problem here is simple - A web designer which ever way you look at it creates unique work - Although I don't agree with these "Web design agencies" who literally download & install CMS frameworks, install a template, change the logo and take a fee for doing so - There is work involved in doing it and knowledge and experience that many dont have is required - so it's only right for them to charge for that - Then you have businesses like Combute - We design and hand code our websites creating completely bespoke websites that generate income - We charge for our time - Now compare both examples to "Buy Website Backlinks" - Who charges 190 to register details on a FREE Google Service that literally takes no more than 5 - 10min - If you feel that it's acceptable to do that then I will say no more.

You have an interesting outlook on it all - What you say here is correct and I quote:

I think the value of a service doesn't depend on the cost paid by the supplier but the benefit to the client

But if you are paying an extremely high price for something you can literally create yourself for FREE in under 15min that to me is a scam. I am not sure if you saw The Gadget Show recently which looked at the markup cinema's charge on popcorn which was over 1000% markup - However we all don't mind paying it because for us to get the popcorn for the price the cinema gets it for we would have to order crate loads which is a rediculous option - However if we could get that popcorn for free we wouldn't go ahead and pay the cinema the prices they charge. Fair enough if Google Local was supplied exclusively to "Buy Website Backlinks" for FREE we wouldn't mind paying the prices they charge for the service - but its not.

Mark Johnson
29-09-2011, 06:00 AM
My take on this is that I can list my business on Google Places because the service is free and anyone can do that, but I can't guarantee (because I don't have the time or expertise) that my business page will show up in the first page of Google search results.

Because, truth be told, it takes much more than a listing to land on the first page. You need tons of citations, reviews, and customer endorsements from different sources, optimization of your own web page, etc. in order to rank.

If these people can totally guarantee that they can do it for my business, and out of first page ranking I take in more than whatever x00 amount that they're charging, I'll be more than happy to do business with them.

dan_plan
29-09-2011, 09:57 AM
My take on this is that I can list my business on Google Places because the service is free and anyone can do that, but I can't guarantee (because I don't have the time or expertise) that my business page will show up in the first page of Google search results.

Good point, Mark.

Combute
29-09-2011, 01:02 PM

Because, truth be told, it takes much more than a listing to land on the first page. You need tons of citations, reviews, and customer endorsements from different sources, optimization of your own web page, etc. in order to rank.

If these people can totally guarantee that they can do it for my business, and out of first page ranking I take in more than whatever x00 amount that they're charging, I'll be more than happy to do business with them.

Thats where the confusion lies - They charge you an additional fee for getting you on the first page of Google and that fee is simply to setup an ad words campaign which puts your website to the top of Google in the "Ads" part. Believe me there are 1000s of companies doing exactly the same thing. They take your money, invest a small percentage of it into adwords and take the rest for themselves. Yes it gets you on the first page of Google - but as soon as you stop paying your no longer there. True SEO is getting your site up through the organic rankings - as soon as its on the first page of Google you stay there providing you can keep the content and that can be done without spending a penny.

Combute
29-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Oh and just to point out - if your now reading this and visiting their website - they have COMPLETELY changed there services and from what I can see no longer offer the services I redeemed as a scam such as 190 for setting up Google local etc - Now they are solely offering long term SEO for 90 which admittedly if done correctly will work and is the type of service website users wouldn't mind paying for. However that said would you now trust a company that originaly where offering rediculously high priced "services" for registering your details on a website? They where that bad even the website owner didnt agree and has removed them!!!!