PDA

View Full Version : Guest list and Q-jump

loopylisa
29-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi guys,

I have been running my club promoting business for about 3 months now and have been very successful with the nights that we have hosted. My next night is on Saturday 24th September at Number 4 Club in Fulham with special guest Holly Hagen from Geordie Shore. here is the facebook link that you can add yourselves to https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103857026384212. I would like to offer any shell livewire members who wish to come to this event it 5 and q-jump untill all night if you bring a a guest-list of 5 or more you the organiser can go free, if you do wish come let me no you are a shell livewire member by emailing your name and your guests names to mail@instinctvip.com.

Anyone who comes to this event will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win vip entry to party with the Only Way is Essex Girls at our next event on Saturday 22nd October.

If you wish to book a table this is free for any shell livewire member whilst tables last usually we charge 50-100 for tables but would like to offer you guys this special offer.

Cheers
Lisa