PDA

View Full Version : Fake Designer Lables

MISSDIVA
21-02-2004, 06:23 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO SELL SOME FAKE DESIGNER HANDBAGS FROM ABROAD, THERE GOOD PROFITS TO BE MADE, BY SELLING THEM HERE.

BUT CAN YOU GET DONE FOR IT? AFTER ALL THEY ARE FAKES.

ON THE OTHER HAND THERES A CLOTHES SHOP NEAR ME WHICH SELLS FANTASTIC FAKES FOR LIKE 50 PLUS.

IM ALSO THINKING OF SELLING HELLO KITTY THINGS OVER HERE, there so cheap abroad ITS CRAZY!

WHAT DOES EVERYONBE THINK? YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE A GREAT HELP!

Martin
21-02-2004, 06:45 PM
(The Caps Lock button is situated at the 3rd key up from the bottem left hand corner :D )

The simple answer is yes, you can and will get done for selling them, thats if you even manage to import them!

Fakes = Jail Time

CopyCating but not directly faking a brand you may get away with.

Stationery-Direct.co.uk
21-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Yep I agree, If you start importing for instance fake Armani jeans, all with Armani labels and eagle on pocket etc, then you will be going to prison, however, if the labels on your Armani jeans say Armanji and the eagle is a infact a pidgeon :-) then you might get away with it, although you wont sell many, why not import the real thing and sell them, Armani jeans for instance in Italy especially in the sales are only about EUR65.00 and they are about 95.00 - 120.00 here.

1nzvestor
21-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Even if you did get away with it for a short time you would have a hard time breaking even or making a profit due to the large number of sellers already operating (like at a lot of local markets).

Buy a copy of The Trader and see what legitimate stuff you can purchase to resell.

Adam
21-02-2004, 08:20 PM
DID YOU TYPE THAT ALL IN CAPITALS IN THE HOPE OF GETTING MORE RESPONSE AND BEING NOTICED?

IT TAKES TWICE AS LONG FOR US TO READ AND CAN GET QUITE ANNOYING.

THANK MARTin I have just found the Caps Lock key. It makes the little green light go out as well.