PDA

View Full Version : Website creation software, for Mac?

2rockfarmers
02-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi everyone...

Being a bit ambitious, I want to build my own e-commerce website for our new shop!

I am prepared to invest both time and money in training and purchasing software - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Only stumbling block is I use a Mac rather than a PC, so the software has to be Mac compatible.

Any help/advice/ideas MASSIVELY appreciated!

Thanks so much :)

ronetw
02-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi There,

Adobe they offer a wide range of software packages that will help you build your website. These include Adobe Master Suite which has everything you will need, Adobe Creative Suite, and I think Adobe Web Master Suite - unsure if there still doing this one.

Most of the packages come complete with a wide range of software and are priced between 999.99 - 1999.99.

Checkout http://www.adobe.com/products/?promoid=IUASL - for all their latest gadgets.

Hope this helps.

dan_plan
02-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi.

You can have a web developer customizing Magento for your needs. Magento is an Open Source piece of software that anybody can download for free. It is very powerful but it may be a bit overkilled if your store is going to be very simple and you don't need to customize the layout of your shop too much.

Alternatively you can go for those online providers that can set up a shop for you in minutes - then you can customize the style yourself and populate it with your products.
Something like this http://www.freewebstore.org/ - I haven't tried it so maybe there are better products.

ig
02-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi everyone...

Being a bit ambitious, I want to build my own e-commerce website for our new shop!

Running an online shop can be a lot of work, there's a lot to do from web design to setting up payment facilities. If you're running a real-world shop at the same time it'll probably be too much work to do it well if you go down that route.

I'd recommend using a "shop-in-a-box" service (like shopify.com) as that will take care of most of the work for you. What sort of shop do you have ?

2rockfarmers
02-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi guys,

The shop (in development!) will be an equestrian retail outlet, and my plan is to run a first-class website along side it... yes, ambitious! I really want to spend the time building the website myself so that I can keep control and make alterations at short notice, and only employ someone to manage it once we are turning over enough funds!

At first we will have a few dozen products, but i expect this to increase to over 200 in a short time.

Am I mad to try this myself? I previously built a simple website with Serif, (found it great, but not Mac compatible sadly) but this needs to be a lot more sophisticated!

... Adobe does sound like a good choice, but crikey, 999+! Do I really need to spend this kind of money on the software alone?!

Thanks ever so

ronetw
02-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi guys,

The shop (in development!) will be an equestrian retail outlet, and my plan is to run a first-class website along side it... yes, ambitious! I really want to spend the time building the website myself so that I can keep control and make alterations at short notice, and only employ someone to manage it once we are turning over enough funds!

At first we will have a few dozen products, but i expect this to increase to over 200 in a short time.

Am I mad to try this myself? I previously built a simple website with Serif, (found it great, but not Mac compatible sadly) but this needs to be a lot more sophisticated!

... Adobe does sound like a good choice, but crikey, 999+! Do I really need to spend this kind of money on the software alone?!

Thanks ever so

Well no there are other programs out there, such as Aptana, Eclipse, GIMP, HTML-Kit etc - you can even use your note pad to start the process on your computer. For things such as making your e-commerce solution your going to need some scripting language so something like PHP, ASP you will also need to use MYSQL, and possibly PHPmyadmin.

You can download all of this in a single package called WAMP...

You could always download an open source application, something like OsCommerce, Zen Cart or Open Cart to start you off.

Hope this helps.

ig
03-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi guys,

I'd recommend trying out Shopify and a few of the other "shop-as-a-service" sites out there, most will let you configure the layout, design, etc. on the fly which are presumably the things that matter to you. If they don't give you the flexibility you need then it might be worth considering other options.

Running a retail business can take a lot of work and you don't want to be worrying about technical issues while you're trying to manage both sides of the business. Look at it in terms of ROI, building your own site from scratch may well take you ten times as long as using an off-the-shelf solution, so will it result in ten times as much income ?

If you want to build it yourself because you want the learning experience, that's of course is another matter.

dan_plan
03-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Look at it in terms of ROI, building your own site from scratch may well take you ten times as long as using an off-the-shelf solution, so will it result in ten times as much income ?

Well said, ig.
Probably even more than 10 times.

KoOSK
04-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone...

I am prepared to invest both time and money in training and purchasing software - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Only stumbling block is I use a Mac rather than a PC, so the software has to be Mac compatible.

You are probebly better of buying a website from a web development agency - 1 it may work out cheaper and 2 you can't buy experience - I have seen this too many times individuals buying computers, software etc to build there own software/website/logos etc and failing miserably (not saying you will) but personally I dont think its worth the risk (may its because I am a developer that I say that) but you may well end up buying all the software, hardware etc and then having to payout for a web developer anyway.

I am happy to develop you a complete e-commerce store for around 1200 - 2000 - Thats all inclusive

Cheers
KoOSK

KoOSK
04-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks ever so

Just read this post - DEFINATELY get in contact with myself - I developed and actively maintain an Equestrian store for a company in Scotland who have a minimum of 17,500 products - I am in the process now of re-developing his store. to make it more modern. With this I have integrated a lot of functionality including Sage integration, eBay integration, Export EVERYTHING to excel etc etc

Maybe you will be seen as competitor and I wouldnt develop websites for businesses that compete with my current clients or maybe I could put you in contact with my current client and you can both expand your services to cover most/all of the UK.

FYI i have developed websites commercially for over 6 years - This client has been with me for around 5 years.

Write back on here or contact me through KoOSK.net

KoOSK
04-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks ever so

Just to add - The website I will build you will give you complete control over all aspects of the website - It will allow you 100% control over your products, discounts, sales, etc plus complete control over your customers, orders etc.

Not only that I am also very happy to arrange the total amount to be paid over a 6, 12, 24 month period to suit your cashflow.

Definately contact me to discuss - I will PM you my mobile number
Cheers
KoOSK

dan_plan
04-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Sounds like we have a perfect match - well done guys! :-)

Richard.curran
06-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi guys just reading through this thread and whilst I don't consider myself to be an expert web developer I do think its odd that no one pointed out that the software you need for making a website comes on the computer as standard - simple text editing software does the trick.

I use Ubuntu (open source and you could stick it on any computer as it's not hardware dependent, although the principles are the same across all operating systems) and Gedit (the standard text editing software on Ubuntu) is my main software.

Other than this I use a free image editor called Gimp and when I'm on a PC or Mac I use Adobe software for images.

The main concern when you are making a website is software such as Mysql (database software) and the language(s) you wish to use to create the actual website.

See, websites are simply a lot of text which is 'rendered' into a website by the browser you use (firefox, safari, whatever) to create the page you see. The images and some of the text will be stored in a database and the text simply refers to these images.

The text I'm referring to is called the language. What you see is primarily HTML and CSS on this website here. The HTML is the words you see and the links etc and the CSS is what tells the browser how to 'style' that text. Eg the Quick Reply box has some HTML saying "Quick Reply" and it is styled to have a yellow background with CSS.

Most websites have to actually "do" things though, requiring further interaction with the database and external sources. This became popular more and more over time and its why less websites are just an image and some text and now let you actually perform actions. These actions can be sending an email or buying something.

To make your website perform actions you'll need to use another language to build a framework for those actions, this could be something like PHP or Ruby on Rails.

What you would need to do is decide how you want your website to work, what you want it to look like, and what solutions you'll use for interacting with the customers (banking, emails etc) as you'll not want to build your own bank as well as a website. The banking part is the "shopping cart" and you can get these solutions from various providers and you'll possibly benefit from going with your current merchant account provider if you have one. Otherwise maybe think about PayPal. Integrating shopping carts can be quite modular in that you simply take some code made by someone else and make it bespoke for your needs and integrate it without really needing to know the lingo.

When you start to consider that certain elements will be modular then you will possibly want to go for a fuller modular experience. Now that I've explained more or less what you'd have to learn to be able to make a website you may wish to go ahead and let someone else make it or get an 'off the shelf' solution like Shopify. Or you'll maybe be motivated more as you can see that learning can be done in stages- in this case you might want to get someone else to make the website and then you can learn to use the languages they used to build it in your own time to make changes. Getting a CMS (content management system) in place is a good idea for making small changes in the mean time, such as text on certain pages.

Good luck with your venture and I'm impressed with your ambition, it's refreshing to read about.

KoOSK
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Certainly Notepad is extremely useful in any web development and is like my right arm - but I would like you to find a successful Web Development agency who relies on free software. Microsoft wouldn't make an 11,000+ peice of software (Visual Studio) if it can all be done on there free notepad. What about debugging? what about publishing to clouds and editing on the fly.

Yes its true you can get software that will allow you to make websites for free - however you will need to be a highly experienced developer to write code from scratch which the OP isn't.

Not only that one small point - NotePad isn't the best I would recommend you Google Notepad++

KoOSK
06-07-2011, 09:42 PM
In fact I am starting to get frustrated with these very long inappropriate posts from Richard that are killing the shell-livewire forum with inexperienced advice. I have bit my tongue until now, so please allow me to prove exactly why you shouldnt reply to things you know nothing about (be prepaired this is a LONG POST):

I do think its odd that no one pointed out that the software you need for making a website comes on the computer as standard - simple text editing software does the trick.

You need far more software than a text editor to develop websites - Not only that it would be virtually if not completely impossible to develop a completely e-commerce website from just a text editor - therefore your comment is rediculous.

I use Ubuntu (open source and you could stick it on any computer as it's not hardware dependent, although the principles are the same across all operating systems) and Gedit (the standard text editing software on Ubuntu) is my main software.

Fair enough this is just a bit of background about what you use - but why on earth would someone buy a PC or Mac - Remove the operating system and replace it with Ubuntu? - I also don't recall the OP asking about operating systems and as he has managed to post on this forum I am having a good guess that he already has a PC with an operating system on!! Therefore another irrelevant point made.

Other than this I use a free image editor called Gimp and when I'm on a PC or Mac I use Adobe software for images.

So here you have highlighted you jump from Ubuntu to PC or Mac - Therefore proving my reason "Why use ubuntu?" - Not only that Gimp is a spin off program of Photoshop - I don't think you will ever find a professional use Gimp only amateurs.

The main concern when you are making a website is software such as Mysql (database software) and the language(s) you wish to use to create the actual website.

Concern? Why? Each language and Database has purposes that suit the type of site a user wants - I am fluent in ASP.net, MySQL, MS Sql, SQL ADO and PHP - I select the best language and database to use based on the clients needs - There is no "Concern"

See, websites are simply a lot of text which is 'rendered' into a website by the browser you use (firefox, safari, whatever) to create the page you see. The images and some of the text will be stored in a database and the text simply refers to these images.

The text I'm referring to is called the language. What you see is primarily HTML and CSS on this website here. The HTML is the words you see and the links etc and the CSS is what tells the browser how to 'style' that text. Eg the Quick Reply box has some HTML saying "Quick Reply" and it is styled to have a yellow background with CSS.

I have never heard so much rediculous advice/review in all my life - This website is primarily PHP coding - You couldn't display a single post on this site if you removed the PHP coding - if you did remove the PHP code you would see a bunch of muddled up graphics - Unbelievable that you think this way.

Most websites have to actually "do" things though, requiring further interaction with the database and external sources. This became popular more and more over time and its why less websites are just an image and some text and now let you actually perform actions. These actions can be sending an email or buying something.

To make your website perform actions you'll need to use another language to build a framework for those actions, this could be something like PHP or Ruby on Rails.

What about ASP.net, JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX etc - You can do a lot of things with those without using a single database you dont have to use a database!!!

What you would need to do is decide how you want your website to work, what you want it to look like, and what solutions you'll use for interacting with the customers (banking, emails etc) as you'll not want to build your own bank as well as a website. The banking part is the "shopping cart" and you can get these solutions from various providers and you'll possibly benefit from going with your current merchant account provider if you have one. Otherwise maybe think about PayPal. Integrating shopping carts can be quite modular in that you simply take some code made by someone else and make it bespoke for your needs and integrate it without really needing to know the lingo.

Or you could just decide "I want an ecommerce store" - Select one from the 100s out there, make a template and start selling your products!

...Now that I've explained more or less what you'd have to learn to be able to make a website you may wish to go ahead and let someone else make it or get an 'off the shelf' solution like Shopify.

What???? ^^^ That was your explaination of what you need to learn? - Please please give up - You are scare mungering - Open source frameworks are designed for users with very little or no experience in web development - Therefore why the hell would anyone need to learn PHP, Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS etc if they are going to download and install a framework! - Seriously give [/quote]

This entire post was a waste of time - All you have done is scare munger the Original Poster into thinking he/she needs to learn HTML and CSS combined with PHP or Ruby on Rails and a back end databsae in order to get an ecommerce store. Not only that you have alluded to the fact that they should use a text editor that comes with the PC i.e. Notepad and a free program called GIMP.

In some way I should be supporting and thanking you for your post as you are scaring people into thinking its extremely difficult and that they should seek expert help i.e. employ a development agency like ourselves - however this forum is based on providing advice - all your doing is providing rediculous, unprofressional, inexperienced and incorrect nonsense - Please stop with the lengthy posts and stop posting replies to web development queries as you no nothing about the industry.

Richard.curran
07-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello Koosk! What on Earth is it that makes you act like such a child when you read my posts?

It's really surprising! I bet other forum members here think that you've gone a little bit do-lally! If I didn't know better I'd just say you were in love or something, what with this adolescent name calling you've started! I'm flattered, I'm sure.

Let me take a moment to address some of your concerns. I hope that this will help you to read my posts on this forum without becoming upset, or at the very least, I hope you'll simply stop talking to / about me as neither I nor anyone else on this forum is interested in personal vendettas.

Before I start, however, let me apologise to the person who started this thread as I am sure they did not expect handbags at dawn between other forum members.

I'm sorry that your thread has devolved into a petty adolescent spat.

Now, I'll address your concerns, Koosk.

Firstly, I apologise for writing long posts. The length of my post in this thread is a big issue for you and I apologise. Unfortunately, this is also a long post. I am unfortunately stricken by a lack of succinctness and my verbosity is alarming. I'm afraid that I can not promise anything but I will certainly try to curtail my posts before their mass threatens you or anyone else.

Can I suggest a word limit on posts here in Shell Live-Wire so that we don't have any other members distressed by long posts?

On the other hand, I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to respond to one of my threads with a long post. Horses for courses isn't it? Please, anyone else who replies to me write as long a post as you like, I'll appreciate every key stroke.

The first point you dispute after assaulting the length of my posts was the text editor software. I would like to point you towards this article on about.com http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningtutorials/a/what-you-need-to-write-html.htm

To save you time I'll surmise that page for you with one quote from it - the concluding sentence of the article:

While there are lots of other things you should have to build and maintain a website, when you're learning HTML, all you need is a text editor and a web browser.

You then try to dismantle my anecdotal evidence by haranguing me for mentioning Ubuntu. Specifically you ask:

but why on earth would someone buy a PC or Mac - Remove the operating system and replace it with Ubuntu?

And what a can of worms that would open! Rather than divulge the full contents of the debate about OSs right here in this thread I'll simply point you to the most pertinent point of all in terms of why I use ubuntu (http://developers.slashdot.org/story/11/03/28/2149206/Why-Mac-OS-X-Is-Unsuitable-For-Web-Development) in that I like to keep my development environment the same as my production environment and since Linux based servers are what I use for production its why I use Ubuntu... So that's why on Earth I did it.

Another advantage is that, like I said, its not hardware dependent and regardless of whether or not you bought a Mac or a PC you can install Ubuntu (in 99.9% of cases) without any problems.

The O.P asked what software is needed for Mac, if you have Mac you can't very well install Windows or vice versa as they are Hardware depended opertating systems. On the other hand you could install Ubuntu. So it's an option and it is free so it is something that is worth considering, especially since it's a very good option.

Regardless of that, I was saying it because I don't use Mac Os, however, Ubuntu is the closest thing to Mac OS (eg. the sudo command) and it is what I use.

You can dual boot and you don't need to remove your current operating system.. Anyway like I said, its a can of worms.

So you say all that is irrelevant, however, the primary reason I mentioned it is because the OP said they needed software for Mac Os and I wanted to suggest another way of thinking - as the OP is not limited by their OS at all, installing Ubuntu takes about 20 minutes. In my experience it takes about the same amount of time as installing the full Adobe suite.

The next thing you attack is my mentioning Gimp. You say you wouldn't find any professional using Gimp. It occurs to me that it is odd that you suggest on the one hand that because the OP uses Mac that suggesting Ubuntu is a bad idea whilst on the other hand suggesting Gimp to an amateur on the basis that a professional wouldn't use Gimp is also a bad idea....

You see, your logic here would suggest that the OP is a professional.

The next thing is that Photoshop costs and Gimp is FREE yet you can learn transferable skills on Gimp and then harness the power of Photoshop at a later date. This is great, it saves you hundreds of pounds if you decide that you don't need a professional photo editing suite. I also disagree with the notion that a professional wouldn't use Gimp.

I've said it before in other threads about free image software here on SLW - Gimp is great for the basic tasks where the end result is the same as photoshop. Its like the human brain - most professionals only use a fraction of its power at any given point in time. I would say, from my own experiences, that only professional designers should actually spend money on Photoshop as if you've not hit the glass ceiling on Gimp then you are going to be 500 out of pocket.

I would like you to find a professional designer who would honestly say that what I have said above is bad advice.

It's cross platform. You can use Gimp on a mac.

The next thing you attack is my use of the phrase the main concern. Your grasp of language is too literal in this instance, the phrase "the main concern" in this context means "the main priority" or "the primary focus" rather than concern meaning A troubled or anxious state of mind arising from solicitude or interest.

See a dictionary : http://www.thefreedictionary.com/concern

As you can tell I'm currently concerned that you are harassing me on this forum yet the main concern of this post is to provide reasons for what I wrote rather than to attack you. I am of course concerned that you will read this and think that I am attacking you however my main concern is that the moderators of this board realise I am not only backing up the reasons for writing what I wrote but I am being polite. I know I am coming over as condescending here, however, I'm not concerned by that. My main concern is to provide you with as many examples of the word concern as possible so you'll benefit from this, and hopefully alleviate some of the concern you feel when reading my posts.

By the way, I must say I'm impressed with the amount of computer languages that you've mastered despite not having got the full grasp of some common phrases in English, and I'm impressed with you ability to select the correct language for use with whatever client you are speaking to. I must ask, is a quick way to get you to use polite language when speaking to me becoming a client of yours?

The next thing you attack my post with is my use of this website as an example of html being styled by css. Soz Boss is all I have to say to that one. What I should have done is pointed the OP in the direction of this website
http://www.csszengarden.com/

Which if I wanted to look totally different I would just take out my copy of Gedit ( 'cause I'm on Ubuntu, oh dear) or Notepad ++ or Google Pad or whatever text editor I liked and rewrite the css. Maybe just write it on paper and post it to the guys that run the website....whatever, all I'd need to do is re write the CSS as the styling on HTML on the Zen Garden website is all in CSS and the HTML is just the words on the screen....

Maybe you don't grasp the importance of this, or maybe it's just too.. how'd you G33ks say? N00by? for you to remember. A lot of people who use the internet don't realise how the content they're viewing is being rendered and examples like the Zen Garden really are remarkable as you can see how different you can style content. It's remarkable.

The next thing you say is that you don't need a database. That's cool, you don't. It sure is handy though. I don't think that there is much point in discussing it with you though, I was just trying to give the OP an idea about how they would be able to have words and images, style them and then store extra data that the front end calls upon. The assumption being that the person who is starting out will probably go ahead and look into this sort of thing themselves and that's what I'd recommend. I did say I am not an expert, but ok so you found me out I said you'd need a database when you don't need one at all!

You then round up your assault on my post with this

Please please give up - You are scare mungering

I'm not scare mongering? Another poster said to spend over a 1000 on software, that's scare mongering. I said you can do it for free. I said you can learn yourself. I said it might be better to get someone else to make it and learn what they used. I said it's great to see ambition. I said it's refreshing. I said it is what I myself had done. Yet you said I'm scare mongering? Please pleaes give up attacking me on this forum.

- Open source frameworks are designed for users with very little or no experience in web development

I spoke about Ruby on Rails as being a framework. I don't know what you're talking about or the point that you are trying to make as you seem to flick between calling the OP an amateur and professional and seem primarily concerned in taking my post to pieces and not at all about what I actually said.

- Therefore why the hell would anyone need to learn PHP, Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS etc if they are going to download and install a framework!

I don't know. Why would they? I didn't even say that.

- Seriously give

*headdesk*

This entire post was a waste of time -

*facepalm*

All you have done is scare munger the Original Poster into thinking he/she needs to learn HTML and CSS combined with PHP or Ruby on Rails and a back end databsae in order to get an ecommerce store.

Argh! I suggested it as a possibility as the OP had suggested that they wanted to have the full skillset to build and maintain a website.... That's one possible route.

Not only that you have alluded to the fact that they should use a text editor that comes with the PC i.e. Notepad and a free program called GIMP.

So? Really? This is common advice. You obviously need to upgrade the notepad, however, the one that comes with any pc will work. In terms of what software do I need to create a website then this is your answer, its the only one that you actually need to install, you don't need an IDE you don't need Dreamweaver you don't NEED any of those but you do need a text editor.

In some way I should be supporting and thanking you for your post

Yes, please do, but instead you're using this as a qualifying statement that will allow you to go on and repeat yourself all over again rather than actually supporting or thanking me...

as you are scaring people into thinking its extremely difficult

Ahhh! What did I say?

and that they should seek expert help i.e.

Did I actually say that? No, I said a lot of other stuff and I think I was the only one who said anything pragmatic that helps when you are trying to learn to start web development.

employ a development agency like ourselves - however this forum is based on providing advice - all your doing is providing rediculous, unprofressional, inexperienced and incorrect nonsense

Really? ridiculous? This is not a webdesign forum, this is a forum for entrepreneurs. You come here to discuss business with entrepreneurs. You don't come to get advice from professionals you come to discuss business and business related activities. Professionals here will give you advice, and other people will too, like me. We are all supposed to get involved in the conversation. This is not an exclusive forum. I said at the start that it was odd that no one had pointed out that the primary software needed for web development is a text editor. For all the professionals here that's a shock, wouldn't you say. Or do you not agree, am I wrong in that statement?

- Please stop with the lengthy posts and stop posting replies to web development queries as you no nothing about the industry.

I work in the industry. I don't sell my skills to others but I have been doing what the OP is trying to do for a long time now. I have more experience of what the OP is trying to achieve than you do - as you do not come from a background of teaching yourself web development in order to achieve a personal business goal like I do and like the OP.

vernonpurcell
07-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi everyone...

Try oscommerce or Joomla they are both Free. (http://www.masterclean.com)

2rockfarmers
18-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Mr Curran - I am trying to send you a message however your Inbox is full! Many thanks!

Richard.curran
18-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi I got back to your message :-) Hope I can help you a little! I've got two free messages in my inbox now so you can reply! Sorry about my inbox management, it may appear that I'm popular but it's actually more a case of me having a poor memory and I like to keep my messages e.g your two messages are quality and I'll keep them for a while :D

Loudmedialtd
19-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Ok i hope this bit of advice doesnt annoy anyone, but to the original poster have you tried bigcartel, they are an online shop, or as mentioned joomla,wordpress and joomla all do a vast amount of e commerce themes

Combute
19-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi 2rockfarmers,

I appreciate that your post has been answered by many but I did just want to give our input too.

Basically there are several ways you can approach what you are trying to achieve but each approach will have a very different end result. Allow me to elaborate.

You could go down the most extreme route of buying into high end web development software and learning to create your own site - However in our opinio this would take you far too long to complete, cost you way too much money and would add unecesary stress.

Another posibility maybe to leave the coding to the experts by downloading and implementing a free open license framework such as CubeCart, OSCommerce, ZenCart, NopCommerce etc ( I advise researching them all prior to doing this) and instead you could create the front end style of the e-store using off the shelf graphic design software.

However without meaning to sound to biosed I feel your best option is to out source the work. There are many web development companies who can assist and Shell-Livewire is full of developers to. Of course we can assist and package you up a solution whether its "Have a site next month" but pay monthly over a 12month period or we setup your framework, hosting and email accounts and give you free hosting until you have learnt how to design your template - there really is countless options and we (as I am sure like many) would be keen to assist and work with you on this.

Finally one key thing to remember is....if cost is your stumbling block, how much are you predicting to make through the site and how confident are you in making that money back? If you are certain you will make a lot of money through the site then it should never been seen as a daunting outlay but instead more of an investment into your business future.

If you want to discuss with us or your unsure on anything give us a call on 08432 895939 or drop us an email on info@combute.com - no matter how trivial or "Silly" the questions may be we will always assist.

Combute