PDA

View Full Version : share my business - Develop my website

Adam
26-08-2002, 06:27 PM
I am a publisher and am setting up some more internet sites.

I have set up the business infrastructure but need people to develop around 18 domains.

I am looking to give a percentage to the developer. Experience or years of trading history is not important.

These domains are NOT FOR SALE.

Reply or mail me with details of what you have done and what technologies you work with and we can take it from there.

Thanks

Adam

gregfindley.com
26-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Adam,

Interested to hear what this is all about as well?
Can you e-mail me any details you have to greg(AT)gregfindley.com

Thanks,
Greg

openmind
26-02-2008, 01:17 PM
I'll say the same to you Adam as I do to every other OP that comes in with these sorts of requests, why not just pay the developer for the work and keep 100% of the profit?

ECI
26-02-2008, 05:24 PM
After a quick conversation with a very confused Adam, I came back and looked at the date of his post!

HAHA, bump of the century...

openmind
26-02-2008, 05:27 PM
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! B**ls!

Why the hell do these numptys bump from the depths of hell!!!

I normally spot the dates on these but got sucker punched on this one....

Adam
26-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Wow that was a while ago!

I have got rid of so many domains due to no time to do anything. All good ideas but with a proper business I have to focus.

The web developer/partner question is an interesting one and comes up a lot. I piad over 1,000 for my vending website, and when it gets replaced with some new projects in the vending world, I will pay similar again as I believe it is worth it.

However, there is then a completely seperate side to this forum, or at least used to be, in that people could network and work together on a project.

I did not have the time to work on these domain names so I was looking for a partner to work with. That is a big difference to saying I have a business, I own it 100% can you do me a free website.

gregfindley.com
26-02-2008, 06:07 PM
I was another person not to notice the original date on this one! So in conclusion, all the domains that you had the plans for are now being used or have been sold Adam?

Thanks,
Greg

Adam
26-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I still have one or two.

It is really funny to look back 7 and a half years ago when I had my magazine. Times have changed so much!!