PDA

View Full Version : Cheap driving lessons

Richard.curran
13-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Everyone here seems to be offering their products - do you need to drive for work? Are you taking on new staff who do not have a driving license?

Why not organise your driving lessons through Low Price Lessons - We're the UK's most popular driving lessons comparison website (http://www.lowpricelessons.com), in fact, we're the UK's only true comparison site for driving lessons. It's this unique position that allows us to bring you the best value on your driving lessons.

Get along to Low Price Lessons today and save money and time when booking yours or your staff's driving lessons. The extra bonus for you is that you know you're learning with the right instructor - more than 35% of people switch driving instructor - make sure that's not you by getting the right one first time.

If you want any extra help then you're in luck - I'm an MD of LPL so I can help you get your lessons, I can help you with your transactions, I can help you with customer services. We pride ourselves on having the best customer services in the industry.