PDA

View Full Version : 2 Limited Companies

ronetw
19-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi All,

I've got a questions that I think you may be able to help me with. I have my own limited company and everything seems to be ok. I have plans next year to form a new company with the aim of creating some rather interesting products, now here is it where it gets confusing.

My 1st Limited company will be the main seller of the 2nd Limited companies supply's, now then comes in our MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operation) which will provide the mobile phone services.

Limited company one will sell the products from limited company two and will also sell MVNO contracts as well as pay as you go operations.

Are you aloud to do this under UK Law? As essentially limited company one will be claiming the VAT from Limited company two and limited company two claiming the VAT back from the suppliers etc.

Any help much appreciated.

gear7.co.uk
19-10-2010, 06:33 PM
in a word, yes, you can.

this has just reminded me about that 3d model - I'm so sorry! I'll get a rough model across to you tomorrow to get the shape roughly right, then we can work on details.

Chris

James Smith
19-10-2010, 07:07 PM
You can do something like this (there is a lot of legislation in the area, but its possible), but why would you actually want to make your life this complex?

What does your accountant say?

ronetw
19-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi Chris,

No problems, if you could let me know when the model is ready for me to review and we can go from there.

in a word, yes, you can.

this has just reminded me about that 3d model - I'm so sorry! I'll get a rough model across to you tomorrow to get the shape roughly right, then we can work on details.

Chris