PDA

View Full Version : Help Design Students

alexmbarton
14-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Hey All!

I'm looking for you help!

We have set up Student Designers to increase the employability of design students throughout the UK by helping them gain experience, build their portfolio and get paid.

Student Designers allows businesses looking for graphic design to create competitions and select a winning design in exchange for a prize fund.

We are currently in the finals for this month's Grand Ideas award and as you know, your vote helps us win the award.

Why should you vote for us?

Winning this award would allow us to run our first Student Design Fair. The Student Design Fair will allow students to interact with businesses, other students and design experts for a day of creativity, development and fun.

The award would also add a lot of credibility to Student-Designers.com resulting in more competitions being created by more businesses.

I would really appreciated if you could take the time to vote for us. I know you know the link but here it is again: http://www.shell-livewire.org/my-business-kit/.

If you have any questions then i'd be more than happy to answer,

Thank you!

Alex

alun02
14-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Best of luck Alex. We at deeg are in the running for the same award - hoping to get funding to develop "Project Anthill", a data management system for use in the stock photography industry.

Here's hoping we're both successful!

alexmbarton
14-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Thanks Alun!

Yes I saw! Great Idea!

Good luck to you too :)

You on twitter?

Alex

alun02
14-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks Alex - yes we are on Twitter, just followed you now.

Cheers