PDA

View Full Version : 0844 Numbers and swicth bored FOR FREE

thomasbaulch
02-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Hello

Evey one i found this web based software. that gives you an 0844 number and then sends the caller to where every you want (home phone) (office) (mobile) and even got your own choise of on hold music you want you custmores listen to check it out and tell me what you think i have set my own up and it works great

www.switchboardfree.co.uk

mikegois
08-04-2010, 06:35 PM
I hate websites that don't list prices, puts me off straight away. There are tons of services that offer this already so unless they're dirt cheap I see nothing new here!

AishaD
20-06-2010, 09:29 PM
saynoto0870.com is a website that gives you a normal landline number when you type in the premium number.I find it invaluable and saves buckets especially when calling people like a particular mobile phone network who are pants at customer service andput you on hold for what seems to be an eternity.....:mad:

florenceij
21-06-2010, 10:53 PM
The service works great for sole traders and some small business that want to list a contact number to get messages, leads etc.

I have used the service for the charity I volunteer with and it meets their needs. You only pay for diverting your calls to a mobile number but it is free for diverting to landlines and can be diverted to more than 1 landline.