PDA

View Full Version : I need testers, do you need free accounting?!?

phaining
25-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi there, yup just as the title suggests. I'm in the process of starting up my online accounting service and am looking for 5 testers to help me do this. In return you basically get free accounting for not having to do very much!

I've already posted about this over at the introductions section.

Please visit http://officebadger.com (http://officebadger.com/) for more info or contact me directly :)

*please note I am only looking for sole-traders or professionals who have been trading for approx. six months. More info available on the website.

Thanks for reading,

Pamela

Joshua Mason-Allen
25-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Shame you don't want limited companies, else I might have taken a punt with this one Pamela.

carolinem
29-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi Pamela

Love the name!! Remember to sign up for www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk for help on office admin type queries too!

C.

hannahj
29-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Hi, I am currently trying to set up my own company as a sole trader. However, I'm not completely up and running yet, but I'll keep you in mind for when I'm on the go if that's ok.

Hannah

simms - juke
13-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi,
Not been on here in a while but very interested in your online accounting business.
I am a sole trader, i design and make Bridal wear, womenswear etc with my own dyed and printed fabrics i won 1000 in last years Grand ideas awards.
If you are still looking for "Guinea-Badgers" then let me know.

Selinna
A'lissia Couture

bitebar
13-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Pamela,
I'm also very interested, again not running yet - but hopefully will be in the next couple of months!

Thanks,
Dave.

SimonNeuroGames
13-04-2010, 11:22 AM
I just paid 980 to have my accounting/tax returns done on my company that has turned over very little and am not to happy, seeing as I'm trying to bootstrap and could have probably done it myself. Will bear you in mind in the future. x

Admin Tones
13-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Wow, that seems exceptional!
I hope you find someone who will give you a far better price than that.
I can recommend my accountant if you don't find anything better - message me for their details.

phaining
19-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Pamela

Love the name!! Remember to sign up for www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk (http://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk) for help on office admin type queries too!

C.

Thanks Caroline, took me a while to come up with name I was happy with but got there in the end and I'll definitely keep you in mind if I have any pesky admin needing done :)

phaining
19-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi Pamela,
I'm also very interested, again not running yet - but hopefully will be in the next couple of months!

Thanks,
Dave.

Hi Dave,

Keep checking back at my site in the future as I'm working on a few things, busy badgering away and all that! Am sure I could help you out :)

Pamela

phaining
19-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi,
Not been on here in a while but very interested in your online accounting business.
I am a sole trader, i design and make Bridal wear, womenswear etc with my own dyed and printed fabrics i won 1000 in last years Grand ideas awards.
If you are still looking for "Guinea-Badgers" then let me know.

Selinna
A'lissia Couture

Hi Selinna,

Thanks for your reply and congratualtions on winning the Grand Ideas awards... I've just been shortlisted for March so fingers crossed.

We're definitely still looking for guinea-badgers but are putting things on temporarily hold at the moment for some further system testing. I'll get back to you soon.

Pamela

phaining
19-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks for all the replies, I've just been short listed for the Grand Ideas competition for March. Hopefully you think OfficeBadger is a good idea and it'd be great if you decided to vote for me :) ...sadly I wanted to do a super duper video but after spending 5 hours getting nowhere I resorted to the good out take 1/take 2/take 100 version, so please be kind :) !!