PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Web Resources

SimonNeuroGames
28-02-2010, 06:18 AM
I've found this site particularly useful and plan to be more active within it but also frequent a few other websites aside the obvious facebook, twitter ect which I thought might be helpful to share.

I'm sure everyone else has a few invaluable resources and I love the idea of one thread which shares them. So a couple to get it started are

mixergy.com - This site has a selection of great interviews with incredibly interesting business people full of invaluable advice. Two great ones I've discovered recently are Tim Ferris discussing how he networks with influential bloggers for promotion and Mark Magnacca on how to best communicate on-line with customers to maximise sales.

www.springwise.com - This sites for those looking for the next big idea it also offers lots of interesting concepts that are evolving in business around the world that can be applied to a current business. Has a great sister site too called trendwatching.com, both good for keeping ahead of the game.

These two are general sites that I really like, but feel free to add industry specific resources or anything you think may be helpful to other users. Look forward to seeing what you all come up with,

Much Love

Simon

Richard.curran
28-02-2010, 08:43 PM
TechCrunch is great technology blog