PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Optimum category for website

bryanfuller
01-06-2009, 07:43 PM
I am going to build my site. And searching for top paying categories in google Adsense.

Please give me your opinion, but except these categories like loan, insurance etc.

MH-Nick
01-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Instead of creating a site based on high paying keywords, with little personal interest into the topic, I recommend your site is based on a topic you find very interesting so you can write your articles with a passion. A high quality written article attracts visitors, who may click your ads. A poor quality written article stuffed with search engine liking keywords doesn't.

timmp.co.uk
01-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Best response is as above.

ryanlund
02-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Agreed. Personally i refuse to get into the ad/affiliate game - i would rather spend years (wouldnt actually happen like, just an example) creating an amazing site which is useful to people, therefore making it profitable, than create a quick site in 2 days full of rubbish and a load of ads.

But, whatever moves your furniture i guess.

Good luck for whatever you do =)

Ryan

WTG
02-06-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree also. Something your interested in.

I know a lot of good areas in online to go for but thats advice clients pay for I wouldnt give it totally free. I could use it myself. I think you need to do your homework and realise that its not that easy you will takes months and months to make money from such a website.