PDA

View Full Version : FREE Pre-start Business Workshops in Gateshead

melvinmcmelvmeister
27-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi all

I thought you may be interested in some information regarding a number of FREE business workshops we are delivering at the Gateshead Internation Business Centre from July - information is attached as a word document to this thread ;)

If you are interested please follow the link by clicking on the title of the workshops which will take you to a page giving you more information and details of how to book.

If you get stuck just contact me, Melissa Middleton on 0191 230 6409 or email melissa.middleton@pne.org

lordlancaster
27-05-2009, 03:24 PM
For info, PNE (www.pne.org) is the parent organisation that manages the Shell LiveWIRE programme and I would highly recommend these workshops to anyone based in the NewcastleGateshead area that is in the pre-start stage, considering self-employment.

Melissa and her colleagues in the PNE Enterprise team are also available to offer free business startup advice, and help writing business plans from their city centre office.

paul_1daylater
27-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi Melissa,

That sounds great,
Are there many opportunities to network at this event?

Paul

http://www.1daylater.com
http://blog.1daylater.com

lordlancaster
28-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Paul, they're usually delivered in an informal, classroom-style format so not really for networking but you never know who you might meet.

spadeintl
28-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Saw your name on Business StartUp Show guide. Good work

lordlancaster
28-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I was meant to be down in London for the Businss Startup conference (www.bstartup.com) today and tomorrow but thought I'd best stay at home as my wife is expecting our first baby any day now...

My colleagues Anna Lawn-Thomas (ALT) and Alison Robson (Robo) are down there instead (they did a 30min demo of the website this afternoon) so if you or anyone else is attending make sure you pop along to their stand no. 670 and say hello :)