PDA

View Full Version : so excited..!!

Rachael
12-12-2003, 01:46 PM
Im all excited with myself!!

Ive finally decided to go for the name 'Inspired' for my Event and Entertainment Management business.
The only thing that was putting me off was of course getting a website without it being 20 million words long....

anyway after much practicing of " Good Morning Inspired...Rachael speaking" i thought YAY!

So I registered my domain and I now own:

www.InspiredManagement.co.uk

pointless post really but just thought I'd share my JOY!!

Rachael

Martin
12-12-2003, 04:52 PM
hehe , Nice 1 Rachael, sounds like things are really moving along for you!

Good luck with everything and keep us informed :D

Martin

herewego
12-12-2003, 07:04 PM
hi rachael

looks like my posting "totally inspired" you to think of the name.

good luck with your venture.

merry christmas.

ken.

marketing@1stop2shop.co.uk

Rachael
12-12-2003, 08:34 PM
yes excitement is now going to be followed by a few glasses/bottles of wine!!

have a good weekend all!!

rachael
x

Rachael
18-12-2003, 10:37 AM
thanks to holly i've now got a great logo!!

ive attached for the world to see

Rachael
x

VLAHAKISA
18-12-2003, 04:33 PM
Will that overlapping text be easy to read once business card sized? Or if you wanted to put it on the side of a promo pen even?

Might be worth printing out a test .tiff or .eps in MS Word (don't try and print the .gif, they print in poor quality and are only suitable for web placement) at a small size and see how it performs, if sitting on a business card it would need to be around 200 pixels wide at the maximum.

Obviously the most important thing about your logo, is that your business name is clearly readable :-) So that people can remember you.

Best Wishes

Amanda

Rachael
18-12-2003, 05:03 PM
well, thats just a tester one, holly and design team are doing them in different sizes etc so im able to place them on business cards, promo items etc.
Im really pleased with it. I've done a fair bit of market research on the logos that i was offered and this one came out on top every time.

VLAHAKISA
18-12-2003, 05:07 PM
I was meaning less about the ability to have them provided at different sizes in high quality by your logo designer, and more about will that text be readable when very small because you have text overlapping each other, whether the image is good quality or not?

Regards

Amanda

Rachael
18-12-2003, 09:50 PM
Oh right sorry. Well, I've another 3 designs so I can have a play around this weekend and see which one is more practiable.

Rachael
19-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Amanda
holly has changed the way the font works on the smalled images so it can be applied to business cards etc and still be readable. just as i replied last night i got an email from her with examples of the logos.