PDA

View Full Version : Web Programmer etc

Munni
30-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi

Although I don't actually offer 'web design' as a service, I've been asked a few times in the not so distant past, if I could create websites, as obviously, it makes sense to have a website to match the print graphics, etc.

Well, I can do the designing the 'front end' bit, but cant actually put it all together/code etc as I'm still learning, if you know what I mean? Sooo . . .

I was wondering if in future, and web programmer/etc, would consider some kind of deal, where I can offer webdesign, do the actual creative design bit, and then pass it on for completion?

If I made any sense at all?

My own website should hopefully be live soon . . .

turnkeyit
30-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi there,

I could certanly help you out there, feel free to check out my website www.turnkeyit.co.uk

Could you email me some more details, on what sort of things you would require?

You can email me: mike @ turnkeyit.co.uk (Remove the spaces)

Many thanks,

florenceij
31-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Hi

If you require more assistance with the coding, I know someone that could help send email to udu@geneaces.com.

Their prices are fair and affordable but are usually based on the PSD.

I hope this helps.

bluecube
31-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Munni,

We actually already work with a few freelancers and agencies in this way already.

We can either work as a "white label" solution, in the background so your client doesn't even know we are involved in the build of their site. Or if you don't want to deal with the build at all we can work as your technical partners and once the design is completed we can deal with the client directly.

If you'd like further info on this you can contact me on my direct dial 0121 314 5482 or via email nathan (