PDA

View Full Version : Shell LiveWIRE Grand Ideas Awards (February) - open for entry!

lordlancaster
12-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone,

just a quick reminder that our Shell LiveWIRE Grand Ideas Awards for February are open for entries until the end of the month (28th).

Each month throughout 2009 we will be awarding up to 5 prizes of 1,000 to new startup businesses + those trading for less than 6 months, who have the most innovative and unusual new ideas for a project.

8 exciting new businesses have already been shortlisted for the January awards by a panel of independent judges, and the 5 winners will be announced at the end of Feb (on or around 27th).

1 of these 5 awards will be open to the public vote, so we'll be adding short videos of the shortlisted candidates to the Shell LiveWIRE site which you can vote for online (we are hoping to get them all up by the end of tomorrow, Friday).

In the meantime, even if you have already submitted an entry last month and were not one of the lucky people to be shortlisted, you can try again this month (and each subsequent month) by editing your application form and resubmitting your entry at the following page:

www.shell-livewire.org/awards

Good luck :)

ps more background info on the Grand Ideas Awards in a previous post here:
http://www.shell-livewire.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=22167

missfituk
13-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Hi Paul,

I still cant access the template for this competition, I can only assume that since Im using a new laptop with windows XP that the problem is with my extremely cr*ppy Tmob broadband connection.

Is it possible to have the application form emailed to me?

lordlancaster
13-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi Nikki,

I've just emailed you a Word version of the application form, and asked you for some info to try and work out why you can't access the online form from your machine.

Has anyone else had any problems applying?

If so, let me know please :)