PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Ideas!

m-darman
12-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Hi, i'm new to Shell Live Wire; however looking at the other threads it looks like a very inticing source of information for the budding business man/woman. A little about myself; i am a 17 year old student in London currently working on a Web-Based business - Maybe the next Google - but aspirations asside, i am currently in a dialema in how to let people know about my Business and how to go about getting the backing of other bussinesses seen as that is a must for the website to function. (AD SITE), so promoting the website both locally and internationally is a very difficult thing to do. so, all ideas are welcome, don't be coy the craziest of ideas are sometimes the best!

Thanks - DarmanAds

m-darman
12-11-2008, 10:23 PM
well, the business is basically set up for other businesses which are looking to advertise their business, these businesses would be put into categeories and sub categeories E.G - Services = Safety, Legal ect. Basically they will be required to buy 'Ad space' in order for their advertisement to go up on the webpage. There will be different calibers of ad's at different prices, depending on how much the business is willing to invest on their advertisement on my web page.

tertiary77u
13-11-2008, 10:14 PM
It's time consuming, but you can approach companies on a one-on-one basis, get ahold of someone that makes decisions and ask them if they'd like to advertise on your site. Checking out the competition's sites and seeing who's advertising with them, approach those people. You already know they have an advertising budget and someone to talk to about advertising on your site this way.