PDA

View Full Version : New Search Engine Marketing Company Offers FREE Service

jackson3000
17-09-2008, 02:29 PM
We're going to be offering a Search Marketing service, which shall primarily consist of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click management.
As we're a new company, we're looking for testimonials and thus are offering our service at no cost for one or two clients.
We're probably going to be taking one client at a time during this phase but if we've reached an arranegment with one client, then we will keep your information to contact you again, either to make the same offer or a low-cost start-up offer

This IS legitimate as we do need testimonials. If you are worrying about spam, then feel free to leave an email address of an account you don't consider to be your main one.

Best,

Jackson Kelly

happyboi
17-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi Jackson,

Can you please give me some more infomation as will be interetsed in this email me designers at disturbiadesigns dot com

cheers

yourshopping
18-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi

Pls contact me!

andrew.ford AT o2.co.uk

Red Square
19-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Hey!

Sounds a good plan, drop me an email and we can have a bit of a chat, my contact details are in my signiture :)

corkhopper
19-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Sounds very interesting - please feel free to contact me - as a new website we would find this very helpful

cheers

jackson3000
19-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of your responses.

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be getting in touch with you all within the next couple of days.

Best, Jackson

Modfather
21-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Could you add me to your list also - it sounds very interesting and would come at a great time for me because I have just set up my website - I could just do with some traffic now!

jdaffiliate@live.co.uk

Thanks.

Joe.