PDA

View Full Version : where to sell my jewellery?

rainbowdaisy
24-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Hello,

I make handcrafted mainly sterling silver jewellery using gemstones and swarovski crystals but as I live in a small town miles from anywhere I am hoping to sell my jewellery to boutique type shops whether online or in towns/cities.

How do you think I should go about this should I contact them by letter/email enquiring whether they would like to stock some items or should I travel to the shops and ask in person.

I am currently designing my website myself which I am still deciding whether to put in a shop or use it as a portfolio and contact details.

Any advice?

thanks

Jo

blackwida
24-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi and welcome to Shell Livewire and to the forum.

You will definitely find our download Market Research for the First Time very useful in helping you plan out what to do next.

If you visit our homepage at www.shell-livewire.org and click on View Briefcase, you'll find this download under the Business Kit Tab.

It should give you an indication as to where to start.

You can also set up your business profile on our social network section. This will give you a chance to show the community your products, a link to your website and basically tell us about what you do.

Good luck :)

bigj
01-07-2008, 02:05 AM
hey jo have you any pics ov your work
send me a email
Jason@monkey-golf.co.uk

rainbowdaisy
01-07-2008, 06:14 PM
http://www.shell-livewire.com/network/rainbowdaisy/albums/

pictures of my jewellery only a few so far will upload more soon