PDA

View Full Version : Good SEO Company

Lowrie2008
13-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi

Ive just had a new website built and I need someone to do some SEO work on the website, as I only know a bit of SEO myself, can anyone recommend good company.

Best Regards

Kevin

ManchesterOnlinePrint
14-05-2008, 12:38 PM
I would start off by doing what you can yourself. Also use adwords, they get you traffic straight away.

MCR

hoobs
14-05-2008, 02:01 PM
I Have been working with www.uk-internetmarketing.co.uk for a fewe months now and they begining to bear fruit and I have begun to make great progress on my main keywords.

eco2you
15-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Companies can tend to cost a lot more than individuals.

What i mean is most SEO companies, wont touch your site for less than a few thousand- minimum- going up in price to more than a house can cost.

There are some excpetions to this, and a lot of places do offer basic onsite SEO for a set low fee, although normally this is more of a report created by a program, with a few other reccomendations.

A good decent SEO is hard to find, and peopleoften won't advertise if they have found one.

I did my SEO myself, there is a lot more I still need to do( the cms wont allow a direct url re-write), but I quickly gained decent postions in google on keywords relevant to me, and got a Google Pagerank of 5 within a few months of launch.

I'm 4 postions above the WWF eco shop, on the front page of google, occasionally I move up or down 1 but the postions been stable for months.

What sort of level of SEO work do you want?

VLAHAKISA
15-05-2008, 02:42 PM
I agree that a lot can be done by yourself if you have the time available to do it - because it's fairly time consuming.

I followed my own advice at www.trulyace.com/searchengineoptimisation.html and have a high traffic rate for a small business and good rankings in Google for my keywords.

If you want an expert I recommend www.nikkipilkington.com

Best Wishes

Amanda

bluecube
16-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi Lowrie,

I would love to chat to you regarding your SEO requirements if you drop me a line (contact details below) I'd be more than happy to give you a call next week.

Regards

Nathan