PDA

View Full Version : Flyers Printing Fast

VLAHAKISA
08-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Who can bail my client out?

She needs folded leaflet printing very very very fast and has the files ready (A4 folded once into A5)

She needs the printing by Monday at the latest I believe. Silly I know but she's had a mishap.

I think she needs a few thousand but I can double check that.

Can anyone help?

Amanda

VLAHAKISA
08-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Ok crisis over ....she's found someone now :)

It's cost her 100 more mind you, but that's what happens when you leave things like design and print to the last minute people.

You leave no time for 'mishaps'

You know who you are..... ;) lol...

Amanda

ManchesterOnlinePrint
08-05-2008, 03:14 PM
We can do fast printing. If you need anything like this in future then please drop us an email at info@manchesteronlineprint.com

Thanks

MCR

VLAHAKISA
08-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I'll keep a note of your details because my clients often leave these sorts of things until the last minute!

I've noticed it always seems to be when exhibition/event things are needed that people leave the design and print until far too close to the date.

Is there a particular reason for this in relation to exhibitions?

Or maybe they leave all design and print until the last minute and it only becomes a big problem when they need it for an exhibition and so this is the only time I witness the panicking.

Amanda

ManchesterOnlinePrint
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Amanda

People amaze me!

We deal with printing for club promoters and they always leave it last minute. They then call or email several times a day until the products arrive. No matter how many times I tell them in advance when thier stuff will be ready, they always leave it too late!

If you are reading this and need print by a certain date, then please please please order in advance! There are always possible problems with artwork and couriers, so elimiate these by getting your stuff a week early!

MCR

BBM
09-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Im intrigued by these networking events ... what goes on? :)

BBM

ManchesterOnlinePrint
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
BBM

Do you mean our networking events?

If you do, then our events are held in a new business centre in Manchester. People turn up and are allowed to introduce themselves to the group. After then it is 2 hours of open networking.

People are also allowed to make an offer to the group and this is distributed to all those who attend. So even if you don't get to meet everyone, people still have your details should they need your services.

The events are free of charge to attend. If you are interested then please click on the link in my sig. The first event is Wednesday 4th June.

MCR