PDA

View Full Version : Web design companies and agencies looking for customer experience expertise

jiffywebdesign
07-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi

We're setting up a new business delivering user experience services for agencies and companies. This could be a great opportunity for you to expand your business.

The business has come about as a result of a strategic partnership with a big web company (email for details), we're now we're looking to expand and offer our services to other companies and agencies.

Results:
Our user experience services have raised conversion rates between 40% and 150%.

Benefits:
Sell our service to your clients and make a fantastic return for little extra work.
Improve the quality of your clients websites.
Improve your clients web development budget through increased conversation rates.

Please email me if interested in discussing further about adding this service to your capabilities.

Email:
be (AT) obvious (DOT) ie

Incepto
10-04-2008, 11:02 AM
What exactly are 'user experience services'?

openmind
10-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by RSS
What exactly are 'user experience services'?

I was just thinking the same, I'd guess it's a "buzz expression" for improving usability ;)

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi

Phil is correct in a way, but rather than being a buzz expression, "user experience" is a wider field covering usability, user testing, information architecture, complicated interface wireframing, content for web and other aspects.

Usability is too narrow to cover all our services.

Thanks.

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 11:15 AM
RSS,

Looking at your business I see a good match here, possibly even both ways. Please send me an email at consulting@obvious.ie and I will send you more detailed information about services.

Thanks!

openmind
10-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Apologies, the old cynic in me ;)

It certainly sounds interesting though, could you email some more info and costs please as I have a site that may benefit from your service :)

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by openmind
Apologies, the old cynic in me ;)

It certainly sounds interesting though, could you email some more info and costs please as I have a site that may benefit from your service :)

Will do!

openmind
10-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Email address would help I suppose :D

contact <at> openmindedsolutions.co.uk

peekaboo
10-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi Jiffy?,

Email me as well brett at peekaboodesign dot co dot uk

Cheers

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Email address would help I suppose :D

contact <at> openmindedsolutions.co.uk

I sent it to an email found on your website. No doubt you are an organized man who will have received it! But if not, let me know and I will resend. :)

Bret, sending now.

Thanks

mrleesimpson
10-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Jiffy,

Looking through your site I'm a bit baffled. Much of the key areas and points you list are basic website design and usability basics.

Why would someone pay you to 'userbility test' their website when they could get a lot of that information simply by talking to their customers and users?

openmind
10-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by jiffywebdesign
I sent it to an email found on your website. No doubt you are an organized man who will have received it! But if not, let me know and I will resend. :)

Bret, sending now.

Thanks

Yup all recieved and I'll give it some thought...

bluecube
10-04-2008, 02:23 PM
If you could pop some info over to me as well (nathan @ ...) it would be appreciated.

Regards

Nathan

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi Rebelo,

First of, the site you are looking at is old and not this business. I’m setting up a new so don’t so on those services etc, a lot has changed. Email me for information.

Second, if you’re talking about some “tips” we had on that site, that’s exactly what it is, a “tips”. This is just an introduction to get people THINKING about user experience today. The same way you could give someone tips on marketing, design or anything else.
The insights from our services draw on data analysis, proven best practice and our own experience and really can’t be compared to a introduction page.

“Why would someone pay you to 'userbility test' their website when they could get a lot of that information simply by talking to their customers and users?”

Of course you could get some of what our services cover from asking your users, as that’s what user experience is all about. What you won’t get however is our expertise, experience and quality. Why would anyone pay for it? Well I can tell you our clients are paying for it first and foremost because it increases there bottom line, increasing conversions from 40%-150%. Other benefits include improved customers perception of your business, higher customer satisfaction, more loyal customer base, and reduced risk of failure.

Send me an email, and I'll tell you about all the services my new business will offer. I have parked the old site to avoid confusion.

Hope that answers your questions!

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Yup all recieved and I'll give it some thought...

Great!

Originally posted by bluecm
If you could pop some info over to me as well (nathan @ ...) it would be appreciated.

Regards

Nathan

Done.

mrleesimpson
10-04-2008, 04:10 PM
yer do, I'm interested.

lee (at) studioeightysix.co.uk

jiffywebdesign
10-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Sent.