PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to meet someone from shell to discuss business idea

palmnat
03-02-2008, 12:01 PM
I have an idea for a website which I have been told would probably work very well by someone at an Enterprise Company. The only thing is it would require quite a complex web site and I lack the technical skills to get it up and running. I have priced companies to see how much and the cost is 5,000 and upwards. Would Shell consider financing a good website idea if they were to get a return or I would also consider working with someone on the forum who is a proven web designer and could help me - I would share any profits that this web site would generate.

archiekoudreiko
03-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi, i just finished studying 4 years at uni doing bwe design development flash and java and think could help you out, like apartnership kinda way. can fully build you site within 3 months or less let me know if you are interested

archie

openmind
03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by archiekoudreiko
Hi, i just finished studying 4 years at uni doing bwe design development flash and java and think could help you out, like apartnership kinda way. can fully build you site within 3 months or less let me know if you are interested

archie

How can you build a site in three months without even knowing what the site requirements are???? :rolleyes:

Eagle
03-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Lol. :)