PDA

View Full Version : OT: Daytime television

D9ENTERTAINMENT
07-01-2008, 10:55 AM
OK, OK i know its not exactly a business minded topic but what is everyones fave daytime tv show to have on in the background whilst you work from home?

For me its this morning.

sarahpatience
07-01-2008, 11:34 AM
No telly for me, just have the local radio on for background company, although over the Christmas break I became a bit addicted to those morning property programmes. Have resisted the urge to keep them on now I'm back to work today!

openmind
07-01-2008, 11:38 AM
What's a television??

The only time I watch the box is to send me to sleep and Sky News when I wake up ;)

Daytime TV is pap anyway, designed for people who have nothing better to do :)

babyben
07-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Daytime TV? I'd rather eat my own feet. Mind-numbing rot.

In the evening, I have a few programmes I enjoy - but I always record them to watch when it suits me, never sit in front of a 'live' tv anymore. :)

shamrocker
07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Homes Under the Hammer, then Working Lunch, The News, then 60 Minute Make Over. They're only ones I pay any attention to - it's more background noise than anything though.

Will be watching the FA Cup draw at 1:30pm though. Come on the Swans!!

Anyone else have an interest in it - any lower league followers in particular?

babyben
07-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by shamrocker
Homes Under the Hammer, then Working Lunch, The News, then 60 Minute Make Over. They're only ones I pay any attention to - it's more background noise than anything though.

Will be watching the FA Cup draw at 1:30pm though. Come on the Swans!!

Anyone else have an interest in it - any lower league followers in particular?

I correct myself, I like the occasional working lunc, normally when Paddy's on it. :)

RichardJohn
07-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Very rarely watch any TV, let alone daytime TV!
I usually listen to a combo of talksport/LBC, Xfm SW, and my own music collection!

edit: Ahh yes, Working Lunch occasionally too.