PDA

View Full Version : E-Commerce Freelancers

postscript5
26-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi all,

I am a freelance web and graphic designer and am on the lookout for a freelancer who has experience in delivering e-commerce solutions.

Basically the ideal situation would be my client asks for an e-commerce solution, i design the site and the freelancer integrates the e-commerce development within the site structure.

I am after some approximate quotes for this type of work, as ideally if i work with someone and i like their work i would like to form a partnership.

If anybody has any questions please let me know, email me at: grace@postscript5.co.uk

Thanks

openmind
26-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Grace, I may well have an excellent solution for in the form of our new eCommerce product which is due to launch very shortly.

Basically it is a full eCommerce application that is very simple, and quick, to skin thus reducing the lead time for you to generate a full store for clients to literally a couple of days.

If you would like to have a chat about this then please by all means give me a call on 08456 445 789

bluecube
26-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi Grace,

I already work in this method with a few designers, including one on this site, amanda from truly ace.

I'm not at home a the moment(and im still on the site...the dedication...i know) anyway... when i get home later i'll send you an email with some more details.

Regards

Nathan