PDA

View Full Version : Launching business

fenton
10-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Hello I am fairly new to the forum though been using the website for sometime. I was wondering the best way to launch a business on a budget just to get it out there to the public. My company provides a service to small businesses and public. I was thinking hiring a car and plastering it in advertising then going down local towns handing out flyers. What do you think any other good ideas.

Martin
10-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Hello,

It really depends on the business - for example if your an Undertaker that might not be the best method. :D lol...

What type of industry are you starting up in?

irishnutter
10-08-2007, 03:53 PM
hi fenton , welcome to the forum , and best of luck with your business , there are many different ways to advertise your business , its all about getting it right to suit the needs of your business. What sort of service can you offer a small business ?

EmmaLivewire
10-08-2007, 04:00 PM
welcome to the forum

there are lots of ways to advertise

you could pay for a graphic campaign on a taxi, washroom campaigns are good (ads on back of toilet doors)

there is also a new company starting up that provides advertising on plasma screens in hackney cabs across the uk - which is a good way of getting your business out there in the public eye, might be worth looking into. Google them i believe they are called ikabs.com

hope this helps

Emma

fenton
10-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Im offering a key storage and 24/7 delivery service on a subcription basis. I have a website in progress.
Thanks for your replies guys.

irishnutter
10-08-2007, 04:15 PM
hi fenton , yvw and any help or questions you feel free to drop me an email.

best of luck dave

bluecube
10-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Hello,

It really depends on the business - for example if your an Undertaker that might not be the best method. :D lol...

What type of industry are you starting up in?

ROFL

fenton
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Call me stupid but yvw & ROFL mean ??
Thanks for the input guys, may be interested in advertising on your site David (Student to win) maybe we could do a deal.
How are you Marketing your new business David.

accent
10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
You're Very Welcome and Roll On the Floor Laughing.

:)

irishnutter
10-08-2007, 04:52 PM
hi fenton , rofl = roll on floor laffin

yvw = you very welcome

if you wish to contact me in regards to the website

drop me an email at

david.brown1981 @btinternet.com

minus the spaces