PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting

Designer I.D
01-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi,i would like to get a good deal on web-hosting.I run my own business -www.designerid.moonfruit.com a men`s wear shop.i have a website i set up myself but i would like a more professional approach to it.Any ideas?

TheseWordsAreMyOwN
01-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Phil at http://www.openmindhosting.co.uk/ is your man. top class customer service can't fault it at all. I'm sure he will answer any questions you have :)

Designer I.D
01-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks i will try him.really need to have one up and running a.s.a.p

Rachael
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Designer I.D
Thanks i will try him.really need to have one up and running a.s.a.p

I've hosting with Phil (openmind) and it does get set up very quickly. you can do it online right now if you want it done...

Eagle
02-08-2007, 01:48 AM
I host with Openmind too. Quality service.

openmind
02-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Thanks everyone, appropriate bribes are in the post :)

Designer ID - Feel free to give me a call to talk through any questions you may have :)

Designer I.D
02-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Phil

cheers,im looking to really upgrade my site in terms of outlook and attracting more customers.
is it possible you can email me your charges etc?thanks

Tyler
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Sounds more like you want design than hosting there?

openmind
03-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Designer I.D
Phil

cheers,im looking to really upgrade my site in terms of outlook and attracting more customers.
is it possible you can email me your charges etc?thanks

That really depends on the current site, what you want doing etc.

Drop me an email to contact @ openmindedsolutions.co.uk outlining your needs and I'll take a look...

awebapart
03-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes it definitely sounds like you need more than webhosting. You won't be able to take your current site from Moonfuit and host it elsewhere, probably not a good idea anyway since the site is not a good starting point.

Please have a look at our ecommerce sitebuilder service at www.awebapart.com, our standard pricing is on the website along with our client portfolio and other information. One of our clients, a ladies designer shoes online shop www.ellemoda.co.uk have just moved their existing static 1 page website over to our ecommerce sitebuilder platform this week to step up to a full ecommerce website.

If you have any questions please contact me via the contact us details on our website.

ifonly
03-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Drop us an email at richard @ expert-business.co.uk and we can offer a package to suit your requirments within your budget.

Rgds