PDA

View Full Version : Amazing New Product!

Whitey1984
17-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey, we have just acquired a new product which we feel will be a big seller with UK clients. The product is a range of Glow in the dark champagne glasses, shot glasses and tumblers! The glass will illuminate when a drink is poured into it and the light goes out when the glass is empty. These glasses will add the WOW FACTOR to any event and come in a range of colours.

They can also be used as promotional items wishing to include their company logo on them!

The glasses can also come packaged in presentation boxes for sale in retail outlets etc.

We are now looking at the best ways of marketing and selling these products and would appreciate any advice from fellow entrepreneurs???!

Thanks,
Stewart

benkinley
05-08-2007, 02:07 PM
not sure how to market and sell but sounds like a fantastic idea :)

DanLyddon
13-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Here's an idea:

Promotional movies.

a) for a website you use to market the products
b) to send as a DVD promo to bars, clubs etc who you think might be prospective customers
c) to upload to online portals such as youtube with a link to your website to drive online customers towards you

What d'ya think?

Whitey1984
13-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Yea thats an interesting idea. Thanks for your advice.

DanLyddon
15-08-2007, 08:59 AM
No worries - glad to be of service

JustJen
27-12-2007, 06:12 PM
you should look at going to business fairs they will have endless amounts of buyers there! I would also take a chance to arrange a meeting with a place you would like these to be sold in and pitch a presentation to them!

but there are hundreds of products that get snapped up by big companies at business fairs!

i know a little more about this if you would like some more infomation!

DanLyddon
05-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Stewart,

how'd you get on with the champagne glasses after? Did you have any luck at exhibitions and trade fairs? I reckon that Christmas would have been an excellent time to push the glasses at parties etc.

moneyman
12-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Get your product into the big gift and promotion shows. i think there is one in olympia in april..also try the christmas shows (also spring)

The guys at inovations and other catalogues, etc are probably the best route to big sales but they do take a whopping great cut.