PDA

View Full Version : 'Commission Only' sales rep?

jeremyfrancis
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi All,

Any ideas how I'd contract with someone on a "commission only" basis. I'm starting a new company and really don't want/can't afford to be employing someone at the moment. I'm keen to work on a commission only basis and offer some great commissions to local people who can work from home and be telesales reps.

I've looked everywhere for ideas on how I go about this and whether it's possible to do - it must be as I think it's common - any ideas?

Thanks

Jeremy

fredjames
09-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Jeremy,

I work self-employed as a commission only sales rep. Would be interested to know more about your line of work, and whether it's something I could be involved with.

Feel free to pm me through the forums.

Sunee
09-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Sadly :( PMs do not work.

fredjames
09-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks Sunee, didnt realise.

in that case prob best fred.james08@gmail.com

Mike.C
10-06-2007, 12:20 AM
im also interested i the legality an ease of set up when employing comm only sales reps....

also is there anyway that you can pay regular commission to a self employed sales agent, i.e They are responsible for their own tax etc??

adwanted
10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I am not certain about this but I have worked for companies before on a comission only basis and I was given a freelance contract which covers all the legalities.

I am at the point now where I will be looking for freelance sales people to do some work for me and I have been emailed a generic contract through from a friend which I am going to use. If anybody would like a copy of it just drop me a line at support at adwanted co uk.

Mike.C
10-06-2007, 11:31 AM
If you could send me a copy through to mike @ networkyorkshire .com (lol minus the spaces of course!)

I'd be really greatful

Thanks you!