PDA

View Full Version : Question for the attention of Web Designers

junglewebdesign
31-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Hello,

I am interested in establishing a new website design business. I was wondering what sort of legal agreements / documentation need to be provided upon 'signing off' a completed website to a customer, and whether anyone has any examples.

Regards,

Ben

mediaroots
31-05-2007, 11:20 PM
well none 'need' to be completed as far as I'm aware of. You can pretty much decide that based on the contract you write at the start.

bluecube
01-06-2007, 12:11 AM
I bought a set of documents online and adapted them (basically re-wrote them)n to suite my requirements.

As far as legal requirements go there is o specific documentation / contract that needs to be signed.

I make suer I send a proposal outlining the scope of work, that way there is clarity for both me and my clients on what is expected and will be delivered.

There are lots of different kits you can download or I could even pop you over a copy of the one I bought...drop me an email if you or anyone else wants them and I'll be happy to send over.

Alternatively check - http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=website+proposal+templates

junglewebdesign
01-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Thank you for your reply, I now realise that perhaps the question I should have asked is whether anyone has examples of any web design contracts / proposals?

Regards,

Ben

bluecube
01-06-2007, 03:03 PM
email sent