26-05-2007, 05:57 PM
This is your first official warning. You have failed to comply with the rules of the Shell Livewire Discussion Forum.
Your post has contravened the rule on Self Promotion eg. on advertising on the forum; use of offensive language etc.
One further offence and you will be permanently banned from the Forum. You will receive no further warnings; a ban will be implemented with immediate effect.
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the Forum rules and board usage: http://www.shell-livewire.org/forums/misc.php?s=Array%5Bsessionhash%5D&action=faq&page=2#rules
The rules below govern the Shell LiveWIRE discussion forum. Your use of the discussion forum will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
* Do not use any obscene or offensive language, or place any material that is libellous, abusive, hateful, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
* Always treat others with respect.
* Do not adopt an inappropriate user name (i.e. one that is offensive).
* Shell LiveWIRE do not endorse any companies, individuals or organisations using this forum.
* Do not treat the forum simply as advertising space for your business. (Shell LiveWIRE are however happy for users to offer their business services in response to questions posted on the forum. Under these circumstances, users are contributing to the discussion, as opposed to merely advertising.)
Discussion forum contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Shell LiveWIRE bears no responsibility for the accuracy of participant's comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. Remember you can never be sure that people who you meet online are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or with whom they are affiliated. Should you wish to arrange a meeting then it is advisable not to go alone.
I would ask that you respect the Forum and its users. It is a valuable resource for many businesses and young entrepreneurs. Any valid advice and support you can offer to other users will be welcomed.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.