PDA

View Full Version : Developers Required

protoolkits
08-05-2007, 01:56 PM
I am looking to migrate my website from its basic html to a proper Content Management System.

Basically the site should resemble a similar design and layout to the existing site with a number of additional modules:

- Polls
- Addition of Digg It / Del-icio.us / Web 2.0 Tags
- Most Read Articles

Contributors should be able to upload new content through a basic form. This will then automatically publish the new content into the specified section of the site.

I would appreciate any estimates / quotes for creating the design in a new CMS language (E.g. Joomla). The migration of content will be carried out by myself.

If anyone is interested then please send an e-mail to lee (at) obmg.co.uk

Thank you in advance
Lee

irishnutter
08-05-2007, 07:35 PM
hi lee not alot i can help you with but give my web desinger nick a shout info@sealwebdesign.com he may be able to advise you and i like your site a great help to me ive bookmarked it

chat soon dave

protoolkits
09-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Dave

I'm glad that you like the site, what started as a hobby has turned into a bit of a monster to manage (hence the need for a CMS).

I'll drop your developer an e-mail if I need any help or advice.

Many Thanks
Lee

Phil
10-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi,

Feel free to drop me a brief and I'll draw you up a quote:

phil.rae AT netinspired DOT co DOT uk

I'm in the process of developing my own custom CMS system that I feel will suit your site.

Regards,
Phil

webprojectuk
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Hi,

I have good experience in php and mysql work and would be interested in your offer.

Please visit my website to learn more about my work and me..