PDA

View Full Version : One Page Design

mattstreet
05-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi

I am looking for a website company to quote me on a one page design to link all my football websites together. I run 6-a-Side football leagues and also am branching out selling football trophies, kits etc, so will have about 3/4 websites which I would like to promote all in one place if that makes sense.

If anyone is interested in quoting for a simple design, please can you get in contact

Thanks
Matt Street

Tyler
05-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi Matt,

Could you drop me an email to info @ sitego.co.uk (remove spaces) please mate and will get a quote back over to you.

Cheers,
Tyler :)

simonbriody
05-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Can you email me at info [at] redberrydesign.co.uk and ill be happy to quote you for this.
If it is a one page design you are looking for it shouldn't be too much.

Regards
Simon

www.redberrydesign.co.uk - Design and Media Solutions

kayemdesign
05-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi Matt

Send me your email address and i'll get back to you with a quote today.

info[at]kayemdesign.co.uk

Cheers

Steve

MikeTye
05-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi, Im not a professional designer or anything, but do know a bit about website design so I could do a one page thing for a fiver or so? Email mikky_t@hotmail.com if you want anymore help or to see some things that Ive already done

damion
05-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Matt do you have an email address? Or just email me damion (at) degrafik.co.uk and I will get back to you asap.

gregfindley.com
05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi Matt,

Please drop me an e-mail to greg(at)gregfindley.com or I'll check back here to see if you have posted yours up :)

Thanks,
Greg

nickt
05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Matt can you drop me a line on nick[at]sportstation.co.uk please? We might be able to cross promote our services

Cheers,

Nick

18maymedia
05-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Matt,

Drop me an email at enquiries @ 18maymedia.co.uk and I'm sure I can come up with a good quote for you.

Thanks,
Dan

mattstreet
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi

What a great response, so many emails and postings, spoilt for choice, thanks everyone.

People can email me at: acewebsites@gmail.com

Thanks
Matt Street