PDA

View Full Version : Baby on Board signs

Spiralling
23-02-2007, 05:48 PM
At this stage, I just want to know if I could get these and what sort of price I'd be looking at for 100.

I'd like some customised Baby on Board signs: Baby Bumpkin on Board, a logo and a URL.

Anyone able to give me a quote?

moneyman
24-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh how i hate those signs. As if a maniac driver would slam on his breaks and slow down. I had one bloke jump out of his car screeming at me and pointing to his sign just after i beeped him for cutting me up. I told him he shouldnt let the kid drive and anyway he should have a learner sticker as well. Luckily i am 16 stone and 6ft 3 so he quietened down. But had i been close enough to see the sign i would have been too close anyway to have swerved. Pointless signage should be left to county councils.

pk_munroe
29-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I designed a Bumpkin on Board sticker a couple of years ago, with a logo of a bearded rustic. It's featured on my website, along with various other stickers poking fun at the owners of urban 4x4s [eg. On Safari to Sainsbury's]. I had 200 produced and still have a few left, if anyone is interested (or i could get more printed up if there's a demand)

site address: www.thursdaynightideas.com

Spiralling
29-03-2007, 02:12 PM
not quite what I had in mind - Baby Bumpkin is the name of one of the characters in children's yoga adventure classes I teach. I thought about giving out these signs to the parents to advertise the classes a bit more.