PDA

View Full Version : Marketing: What would you like to know?

freeform
12-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi folks,

We're going to be running a series of free marketing workshops for small businesses and startups and although we've done them before I'd appreciate some help.

If you could get an answer to any marketing question what would it be?

You can post it here or email me direct if you prefer (mark@freeformmedia.co.uk)

Thanks in advance

BTW - So long as we get a few good questions, I'll stick all the answers together into a PDF and let everyone have a copy.

damion
12-02-2007, 02:45 PM
This is a good idea Mark.

Firstly I would like to know what kind of marketing would be good for my businesses?

Thanks,

Damion.

freeform
12-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks Damion

If I may, I'll make it a little more general and say what types of marketing work well for professional services?

damion
12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Yes, ok not a problem.

downoutdoorstore
12-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I would like to know how to incorporate Secondary Market research into my business plan and analyse it.

Secondary research like - competitions accounts etc.

Thanks
Michael.

Eagle
12-02-2007, 06:27 PM
How can I tell potential clients 'the secret' without it becoming a non-secret?... ;)

freeform
12-02-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm intrigued Eagle, what's 'the secret' (or is that a secret)? :D

Adrian78
13-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi textstart.com,

Had a look at your website. Really liked the 'free ideas' page with the '101 marketing tools' - definitely a couple of things there that l've never thought about.

We manufacture and sell products for many common ailments. The product l'm trying to market at the moment is our Arthritis Cream. lts doing very well - but you could always be doing with more exposure...

freeform
13-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks Adrian

I've had a good few general questions about new ideas for marketing existing products/services, as in "how can I come up with new ideas ....." - so I should be able to cover some points for you in that.

Still probably about 3 or 4 questions short of what I'd like.

Anyone else?

JustOneUK
13-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Eagle
How can I tell potential clients 'the secret' without it becoming a non-secret?... ;)

Don't worry Eagle, there is less stigma attached to "coming out". People will still use you for their logos. :D

James.