PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Graphic Designer

Incepto
31-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a graphic designer who I can outsource work to once my venture is up and running.

You will be left to your own devices to a large degree with how the work looks, but you must be able to have fast turnaround times, and good rates.

The things I will need designing are- flyers, posters, tickets, logos, cd covers and inserts. At first, work may be sparce, but hopefully this will change in time.

Please email me through the forum is this is something you may be interested in.

Thanks.

Ps. all printers who emailed me, I will email back ASAP. I'l still looking around and trying to make my mind up!

damion
02-01-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm interested tell me more please...

my email is damion (at) degrafik.co.uk

Thanks.

jet
02-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Damion, im looking for a very similar graphic designer....

Im looking for a designer to produce roughly:

- 20 logos
- 10 website templates
- 30 small website icons
- 20 paper based templates (biz cards, letterheads
etc)

And a few other graphics related products which i want to sell on my website.

I have a few requirements though:

- All work must be original, so your own work.
- I need complete rights to them all, to re-sell on my site.
- Would need them all on disk.
- The potential for more produced in the near future.
- Would want to see examples of your previous work.
- Im looking for high quality looking graphics for this, suitable for printing.

I will send a full brief to any designer who could do this for me and would want this work done within the next month or two.

If you or any other designers on here could give me a rough quote on this it would be greatly apreciated :).

Jet.

peekaboo
03-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Hi RSS & Jet

Im certain we can cover this for you, sounds very interesting, could you both drop me an email, and perhaps we can discuss in more detail. :-)

Regards
Brett White

redtiger
03-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Sounds great to us too and something we could certinely sort for you. Feel free to drop me a PM or an email :D

Alex

ifonly
03-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi there,

Drop us a mail and we may be able to help to firstclcikmedia @ yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Rachael
03-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Alex at Red Tiger has done all my design work and I'm EXTREMELY pleased with the results so defiantly check him out!!

damion
03-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey Jet have you got an email address, I would like to send you some quotes?

Kind Regards,

Damion.

jet
03-01-2007, 09:00 PM
damion and others that may want to give me quotes on this:

jack_morrell [at] hotmail.com

cheers guys, il be sending some emails shortly:)

jet
03-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry guys today i have had to have a complete rethink on whether i can afford this work and the budget i thought i had i need for my website development which is going to cost more than i had planned. Im afraid I will have to pull out this proposal for a few weeks until i can afford it again .

I have taken down all of your email addresses and will most definatly contact you all regarding this work i need doing when i get back on my feet financially. I will still need this done but cannot afford it at the moment.

I am impressed with all your websites and as soon as i need your services i will contact you guys.

cheers for your replies, will be in contact soon.

Good luck with securing a deal with RSS for his/her work!

jet.

Eagle
04-01-2007, 12:41 AM
jet, I would question the practice of reselling logos in that manner. How can you 'pre-design' a logo without knowing what the entity is?...

mrleesimpson
04-01-2007, 10:22 AM
I agree with Eagle.... I think you'd be hard pushed to find a company that would use a logo that maybe 3-4 other companies have a variation on....?