PDA

View Full Version : Survey for fundraising, Please help me to fill it!

kets
27-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Online Survey: http://www.my3q.com/home2/136/kets/83204.phtml
ps. regarding to some mistake, please answer "part 3", although you may not start you business within 1 year as long as you have thought of starting it in mind.
Ps2. Please click submit instead of save.
=================================

HI everyone,
I'm a Master student of Business Information Technology at Northumbria University at Newcastle. I’m working on my dissertation about “Online fundraising for small enterprise and start-ups”. Online fundraising for non-profits is already a hot debate since 90’s, and it has provided great benefits for non-profits. But it is rarely to be seen a completed application of online fundraising for enterprise, especially for those relatively disadvantaged small enterprise and start-ups.

Therefore my study proposes a fundraising model for small enterprise and start-ups. I hope you can help me to complete this research as its value may assist small enterprises and start-ups in the future. I am grateful if you can spend ten minutes to finish this survey. Please be ensured that the information collected from this survey will be confidential and will not be used for any purposes other than this research.

Thank you and best regards,
Teng Kai Chang
Northumbria University
teng-kai.chang@unn.ac.uk

gwhaskew
27-12-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure the mods will let you post this, with it being your first post.

G