PDA

View Full Version : Herbal Highs and Legal drugs suppliers?

Martin
16-07-2002, 05:19 PM
Hi,

I am planning on opening a Alternative Drug and smoking Paraphernalia Shop in the Bedfordshire area.

I am currently looking for suppilers, so if anyone knows any please e-mail me :)

Thanks and good luck with your venture.

Martin

mdooley@f2s.com

nick.martin
30-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Did this ever go ahead then?

kayemdesign
30-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Haha, what were you searching Shell for to stumble on this post ;)

Steve

nick.martin
30-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Paraphernalia.

Nah, was just looking at old messages and noticed martin there!

gwhaskew
30-11-2006, 04:24 PM
LOL... Martin!

From what I am told ProPlus and a strong coffee is better than most of the legal highs... However I couldn't tell you.

jet
30-11-2006, 08:34 PM
hey. I actually do know someone who supplies these. His name is lucian and is american but looking to distribute to the UK. If you email me at jack_morrell@hotmail.com i will hook you guys up....

Its called magic mint and 100% legal even though it sounds like an actual drug... its not .lol

prince1
01-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi,

I will be able to supply Hawain Baby Woodrose Seeds, Salvia Dividorum, and Kratom, pre packaged, and in large or small quanaties at very competative wholesale prices from January.

No matter if you decide to buy from me, or another supplier, make sure they are based in the UK, and can be identified or you may be held accountable if any of your cutomes have a bad eperience attributed to a product you supplied.

mrleesimpson
01-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by gwhaskew
From what I am told ProPlus and a strong coffee is better than most of the legal highs... However I couldn't tell you.

"Council Estate" cocaine! Pro-Plus cut to look like Cocaine with baking soda added.

NOTE
Rebelo does not partake nor endorse drug use.

Thankyou