PDA

View Full Version : O/T Karma,,,,,,what do you think ?

MailOrderCo
14-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I am not a religious person and do not follow any religions as such, but I am finding Karma type ways to be positive in personal and business life.

Some people think I am lucky and all that, but i believe you make your own luck and what goes around comes around.

I am generally (without thinking about it) nice to others, helpfull and all that, and really keen to see my customers happy.

(from watching my name is Earl) Karma is described as All living creatures are responsible for their karma - their actions and the effects of their actions.

Generally you get back what you put in.

What do you think on this ? i generally follow these basic principles in my everyday life but not in religious way.

Spiralling
14-11-2006, 01:46 PM
karma is part of many Eastern religions and spiritualities and IMO is a good way of measuring your actions. For many religions though, karma is not necessarily something that operates in this life in a "what goes around comes around" way, but a deciding factor in your rebirth - what formm your soul returns in and how easy or hard that life will be.

I think you can find Karma type theories in many spiritual practices, often under different names.

Play!!
14-11-2006, 06:27 PM
I believe it exists in some form or another.

www.accounting-for-business.com
15-11-2006, 12:10 PM
You get what you put in for sure.

So if it's mostly negative, don't expect any favours.

However, if you find yourself struggling to find actions to weigh, the chances are you need to get busier ;-)

gwhaskew
15-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Karma doesn't exist.

However in life people will find positive experiences based on other peoples negative experiences.