PDA

View Full Version : Competition win 100 cash

Kashanda2
18-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Hi everyone

I'ma new poster on here, and after asking for help, got a few harsh replies. To lighten the mood and brighten my day, I have decided, why not host a competition.

So for all you budding entrepeuneurs out there this could be a competition worth your while. As you may have heard my business NBCR is a bank charge refund service that gives a way free stuff and operates on a very low percentage charge, which is why, if you register with my service which you can do by calling 0845 388 1089, you will immediately be up for winning a cash prize. And the great thing is it will be a draw which only includes 50 people, so as soon as we get our first 50 we will call you and tell you if you have won. How's that for a brighter day.

It's start-up business heaven, a possible extra 100 pounds for marketing and all of your unfair bank charges refunded. Email me on bankcharge@yuber.com to register, NOW, remember it's the first 50...

Kashanda2
18-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Should I believe their is no-one who wants to take part in this brilliant competition!!

UK-Networks
18-10-2006, 04:58 PM
As I previously pointed out, you may want to register with the Data Protection Agency before people will trust you with their personal details:)

Kashanda2
19-10-2006, 12:03 PM
hI u.k- Network, its funny that you said that because I am registered with the information commision, which is one of the first things that I did, and I am a business affiliate of Birmingham Chambers. NBCR is an authetic company, and we work hard to get are message out their that confidientiality is are number one priority, when respect the delicate nature of the services we offer. Which is why we have a confidential service where you can phone up 08453881089, and we immediately send you our privacy statements and how we work with are clients to get them hassle free, quick confidential bank charge refunds.

thickchick
19-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Kashanda

After much discussion with the other Mods we have reached the decision that competitions are not to be run on the Forum.

(Before we get any comeback - there is a comp currently running by Whitesparks - permission was sought and granted at the time and it is not a case of favouritism.)

So I'm closing this thread.

Any questions you can email me at the usual.

Sharon